First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Occupation
Business Systems Analyst
I had ordered a soft tonneau cover. When we put it on, it interferes with the operation of the power tailgate.
Is there any soft tonneau covers that will not do this. I'm going to try to adjust it tomorrow but if it still does not work correct,ly, I will return and order a different one.

The brand I ordered was one that is a little cheaper than others I've seen listed here; Tyger, but it worked perfectly with my Chevy Colorado.

THank you for any information provided.
Sponsored

JJ_Tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
I had ordered a soft tonneau cover. When we put it on, it interferes with the operation of the power tailgate.
Is there any soft tonneau covers that will not do this. I'm going to try to adjust it tomorrow but if it still does not work correct,ly, I will return and order a different one.

The brand I ordered was one that is a little cheaper than others I've seen listed here; Tyger, but it worked perfectly with my Chevy Colorado.

This one works fine with my power tailgate and was reasonably priced through amazon.

https://truxedo.com/deuce/2021/ford/f-150

CaptainAmericaRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 PB
Occupation
Machine Designer - Ford Motor Co.

I have a Truxedo truxport soft roll up tonneau cover on my Lariat with a power tailgate, no issues what so ever. $299 from Stage3 Motorsports.

HDT05

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat FX4 5.0
Hi

Unfortunately the Tyger doesn't work with power tailgates.... I checked with them directly and it interferes with the operation.

I bought a Truxedo Lo PRo. Was easy to install and easy to use. Got it through Stage 3 Motorsports also (they are a site sponsor so was happy to support them).

I like that I can open the tailgate with the cover down and then a quick flick of the release on one side allows the tailgate to close, and then push down the cover. It means that the bed is secured (beyond some numpty using a knife) and can't be accessed without being unlocked.....

I also chose the low pro as it sits slightly proud of the bed which means that water runs off when it's raining easier IMHO.

I love it and would recommend it.
Sponsored