Sponsored

Found the perfect tire size after all!

DSvet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Reg. Cab Short bed 5.0
Stock was 245/70r 17s on stock 7.5x17 wheels. Now running on 275/60r 17's on Ford Raptor 8.5x17's wheels. I got the wheels for a DIRT cheap at 140.00 for all four! I don't know if I like it because it looks good or because I saved so much money lol. Either way, I'm got the look I was going for. Heck, the guy even had the lugnuts.
Now if I could just find my ideal drop without cutting. I'm thinking 2in front and 4in rear...... Right now I just have the shackle from the ford performance drop kit. It's supposed to be a 2.5 drop rear, but they don't have instructions and I'm guessing the only way to get the 2.5 is to remove the rear helper spring or what ever they call it. Can't do that right now as I still want to use it as a truck not an El Camino.
Ford F-150 Found the perfect tire size after all! F150

Ford F-150 Found the perfect tire size after all! wheels and tires

Ford F-150 Found the perfect tire size after all! Wheels and tires 2
Sponsored

slow3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Looks great!

Lou2538

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
retired
Stock was 245/70r 17s on stock 7.5x17 wheels. Now running on 275/60r 17's on Ford Raptor 8.5x17's wheels. I got the wheels for a DIRT cheap at 140.00 for all four! I don't know if I like it because it looks good or because I saved so much money lol. Either way, I'm got the look I was going for. Heck, the guy even had the lugnuts.
Now if I could just find my ideal drop without cutting. I'm thinking 2in front and 4in rear...... Right now I just have the shackle from the ford performance drop kit. It's supposed to be a 2.5 drop rear, but they don't have instructions and I'm guessing the only way to get the 2.5 is to remove the rear helper spring or what ever they call it. Can't do that right now as I still want to use it as a truck not an El Camino.
F150.jpg

wheels and tires.jpg

Wheels and tires 2.jpg
I like that look.
Sponsored