First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
PASTOR
Dealer actually got back to me later on in the day to let me know it’s fixed. They said it took 9.5hrs of updates to fix. I’ll go pick it up in the morning but activation on the app looks promising now since I got past the failure and it’s wanting me to acknowledge a prompt on sync.
Please come back and let us know how it works out.
Sponsored

OP
OP

GrumpyVet

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Was able to activate without issue today. Turns out they also replaced my battery on top of doing the almost 10hrs worth of updates.

ELKillian

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
PASTOR
Was able to activate without issue today. Turns out they also replaced my battery on top of doing the almost 10hrs worth of updates.
Congratulations, please let me know if your Fordpass remote options continue to work.

OP
OP

GrumpyVet

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
FordPass app quit working again today. Scheduled another service appointment. Getting close to lemon law buy back. Was out driving yesterday when the truck made an alert tone - no error lights and no alert in FordPass but this morning I noticed the truck is no longer responding to the app.

ELKillian

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
PASTOR
I am waiting on FordPass supervisor to call me back. I have been on the phone with them now 6 times. They say my modem goes ofline after about 45 minutes. Therefore the remote commands will not work after that time and my OTA updates do not work either. Welcome to quality control.

OP
OP

GrumpyVet

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
App started working again the following day and has been good since. I cancelled. the service appointment. I'm wondering if maybe the issues was I wasn't driving it enough for the battery to sufficiently charge. Plan is to throw on a trickle charger and see if I run into any more issues.
Sponsored