Ford Spray Liner / Tonneau Cover

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Did anyone get the factory spray in bed liner? I have that and a hard tonneau cover. I am wondering if that’s why I have no VIN.
Sponsored

Jaym69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150
Occupation
Investigator
I ordered the spray in bed liner from Ford on my Lariat Powerboost and I have a VIN and estimated build week of January 18. I had ordered it at the end of September and received VIN in early December.

OP
OP
barbersbbq

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
I ordered the spray in bed liner from Ford on my Lariat Powerboost and I have a VIN and estimated build week of January 18. I had ordered it at the end of September and received VIN in early December.
Good to know. I wish I heard SOMETHING.

Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
I have a hard tonneau and spray in liner. Platinum was built 12/22 and is en route to Granger. Hoping it gets there in the next couple of days.

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
starting to feel better......
I did pose the question a while back, “can the auto tailgate operate without having to engage/disengage the hard tonneau cover by hand first/after? “ the engineering for that little inconvenience could be a hold up. Just saying!

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
starting to feel better......
I've got the lockable storage, work surface and 7.2kW propower. All of the goodies which the rumor mill has said could cause a delay, but hasn't (everything except for Max Tow and Max recline, which could or could not be causing delays).

I'm just getting seriously impatient because I want to take delivery this year so that I can take advantage of the bonus depreciation in 2020, and not wait until 2021.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
I've got the lockable storage, work surface and 7.2kW propower. All of the goodies which the rumor mill has said could cause a delay, but hasn't (everything except for Max Tow and Max recline, which could or could not be causing delays).

I'm just getting seriously impatient because I want to take delivery this year so that I can take advantage of the bonus depreciation in 2020, and not wait until 2021.

Spot on Karl, I was hoping for a ealry delverly but way things are going - it's more like early spring. No deliverly until 3-months into the new year 2021 - 3-months of depreication @ time of final purchase = yuck!
Sponsored