First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22’ F150 FX4 Sport
Occupation
Insurance Agent
I have a 22 F150 FX4 Sport with the 5.0 and when I bought it (brand new) it came with a horrible rake (4” higher in the rear). I purchased the Pro Comp 2.25” leveling kit and after netting 2.5” in the front from the level the rear still sits about 1.5” higher. I might be part of the minority here but I don’t like the nose down rake at all but I don’t want a stupid Carolina lean either. How can I get my truck completely level??? I don’t want to lift the rear anymore than what it is and I dont want to pull the rear block either. Do I try to buy a 4” lift for the front and leave the rear stock? Sounds stupid I know but what are my option?
Sponsored

Blueshound

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Welcome! Lots of threads on leveling. I'm pretty sure if it's dead level empty, you're going to get that Carolina Squat as soon as you put any weight in the bed.

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
welcome, some pull the rear axle spacer to lower rear

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
As mentioned, just pull the blocks man. It will take less than 30 minutes and is completely reversible if you hate it. Mine is levelled by removing the rear blocks and installing a lowering shackle. That removed the horrid almost 4" rake I had.
Sponsored