• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
I'm not sure why you're worried about the step on the Lariat
Thanks for showing me where to find the information.

I'm not worried about it--I was certain it came with the step tailgate. I saw it on one of these sheets and also in the videos. Someone created a thread for it on reddit but I couldn't find the information to show them it was included when I went back through my order details.

'm more interested in knowing if that means that Level 3 charging curves will also be faster with Max Tow.
I doubt anyone she encounters is going to definitively know one way or the other but all the evidence points to this being the case.
Sponsored

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
Thanks for the Livestream Krista, very informative.

Back to the interesting off-topic speaker sound discussed in this thread...

Most, if not all, EVs have a dedicated speaker to produce the sound. I'm more interested in changing the sound to what I want it to play.

That is actually one of my choices to play. Another one is the rumble of a Harley-Davidson engine.
I recommend Highway to Hell by AC/DC.
The truck throws an error code if the speaker is physically disconnected. Someone sells a delete kit which is just a fancy package for a 4 ohm resistor. It's also possible to do it through FORScan. These were designed for the Powerboost but should also apply to the Lightning. I can't imagine the Lightning pedestrian sounder system is any different than the Powerboost and from what I can tell the relevant Lightning asbuilt codes are shared with the F150 ICE.

I would think you could rig up a relay to the speaker leads that would let you activate a playback device.
I'd like the Pedestrian Sound Speaker to play either the Jaws theme or the Star Wars Imperial March theme music on my Lightning at low speeds. It would sound great in the parking lot or parking structure. It sure would get some laughs and weird looks. lol

OP
OP
Bronco.Babe.Krista
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco
Occupation
YouTuber @BuckleUpButtercupTV
Thanks for those that tuned in. I know some of the questions were left unanswered, simply because I couldn’t find the answer. However, Ford has invited me to the Lightning launch party where the executives will be and I am hoping to find the answers. I will of course be doing a livestream and making videos. Here is my latest video that was released tonight:

Exclusive Look at the 2022 Ford F150 Lightning | What Mods are coming for the Lightning? | Review

if there are any other questions, let me know and I will do my best to find the answers!
Sponsored