First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
Manager
My PB is in the shop right now for same issue. After coming to a stop with the IC off after about 7-8 seconds it will lurch harshly forward. Happens with auto-hold on or off. First time it happened I thought someone ran into the back of the truck. They are leaning toward the aux pump. It's thrown several codes for that source. (P0C2A)
Sponsored

Infidex

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
My PB is in the shop right now for same issue. After coming to a stop with the IC off after about 7-8 seconds it will lurch harshly forward. Happens with auto-hold on or off. First time it happened I thought someone ran into the back of the truck. They are leaning toward the aux pump. It's thrown several codes for that source. (P0C2A)
Curious how long it took for Ford to get you a new aux pump - these bad boys seem to be going out left and right these days. I'm about 8 weeks waiting for mine to solve this issue. Hopefully you haven't had any issues after they replaced it - I'm guessing there was a bad batch of these for several months in mid 2021 builds.

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford F150 Powerboost 7.2kw
Occupation
Studio truck driver
glad I found this thread. I’m having the same issue. 22 powerboost built 3/22. Auto hold on since day one. First time truck did this I almost thought someone tapped me from behind. Guess I need to take mine in now. 🙄 it’s not too bad but I’d rather it not happen.

mastacon

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 powerboost xlt
Interesting my 2021 Powerboost just started doing it too. First time it happened i thought somebody slammed into the back of my truck. Now it happens every time I have "auto hold" on I press the gas.

So I should direct them to the auxiliary transmission pump?