Door trim piece fell off, and slightly leaking moonroof

Mr. Zero

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 FX4 Platinum
This piece of trim just fell of the passenger side rear door, front edge of the B-pillar near the door glass. Was able to snap it back on but it doesn't feel that secure. Both sides (driver and passenger) have a little up/down play in them, and where they sit on the rubber trim from the lower door edge is a little...strange. As in, it feels unfinished. Any ideas on whether to just glue them in place and be done with it?

Also, have a bit of minor leakage in the back of the moonroof above rear passengers. Only occurs, very slightly, when going through a very powerful carwash. Known issue? Easy fix? Take it to the dealer?

TIA

Ford F-150 Door trim piece fell off, and slightly leaking moonroof IMG-3018_LI
Ford F-150 Door trim piece fell off, and slightly leaking moonroof IMG-3019_LI
Sponsored

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
I would try to take some pictures of where the sun roof is leaking and take it into the dealer. If it leaks now under certain conditions, I will probably get worse with time. Don't mess with mold and other problems down the road.

Hullguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX 4
Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
I would try to take some pictures of where the sun roof is leaking and take it into the dealer. If it leaks now under certain conditions, I will probably get worse with time. Don't mess with mold and other problems down the road.
This could be due to one of the moon roofs drain hoses not being connected.
Sponsored