Sponsored

Current interest rates for new cars through Ford financing?

bugdude

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4x4 Powerboost
I got 0% for 60 Months through Ford in Late July. Didn't see it advertised anywhere, but I do have really god credit.
Same here. I had thought I’d have to go with my bank, but even their rate was 4.9%. Was happily surprised that Ford Credit was better.
Sponsored

MDPE

First Name
MD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Friendly reminder to those who have Tremors on order that these rates do not apply to them. I thought I was eligible for the rates, but unfortunately not!

Moe7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
Friendly reminder to those who have Tremors on order that these rates do not apply to them. I thought I was eligible for the rates, but unfortunately not!
I have a 0%/60month incentive that I figured would not apply, I didn't realize we were excluded from these offers as well. Were there any historical rate offerings from your order date that would apply?

MDPE

First Name
MD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
I have a 0%/60month incentive that I figured would not apply, I didn't realize we were excluded from these offers as well. Were there any historical rate offerings from your order date that would apply?
Catelyn at Granger said none applied to me. I thought only Raptors were excluded but Catelyn said Tremors excluded as well.

I had called Chip and the Finance Dept at Granger multiple times over the last couple months as rates were rising and left messages and emails asking for what the rates were at the time of my order which could apply to my order, however they only provided me the actual information after my order arrived. It's my biggest complaint to date with Granger - felt like runaround and just a lack of responsiveness as the buyer. Interest rate changes likely affect most buyers in decisions on financing and purchases. If I qualified for lower rates and longer terms my plan would have been different, or potentially I would have walked away from the sale if the terms got too ugly.

I got so frustrated that I got pre-approved through my credit union at the end of August (Logix FCU - Vehicle Loan Rates | Logix Smarter Banking (logixbanking.com)) before the fed hiked rates just to be safe. The pre-approval is/was good for 60d, so I had to hope the truck came off chip hold, shipped, and was received before 10/28. I'll slide in before the deadline thankfully. This was my insurance option in the event that I was eligible for better financing through Ford and the insurance paid off.

I have 2.99%/48m approved through 10/28, but if you were to get approved today the same Logix FCU is 3.49% for 48m, and 3.74% for 60m assuming you qualify for the best rate.

Last edited:

Moe7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
Catelyn at Granger said none applied to me. I thought only Raptors were excluded by Catelyn said Tremors excluded as well.
Thanks for the heads up, my Tremor should be there in a week or two.. Like you suggested, I had been switching up my plan in anticipation of financing more at the lower rate.

Makes no sense to exclude the Tremor like it's some limited production/high demand model.

Sponsored

MDPE

First Name
MD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Thanks for the heads up, my Tremor should be there in a week or two.. Like you suggested, I had been switching up my plan in anticipation of financing more at the lower rate.

Makes no sense to exclude the Tremor like it's some limited production/high demand model.
Catelyn was able to offer me 4.39% for 60m via Capital One; my credit score is 800+ and putting down $30K. Will take that financing through Cap1, register the Tremor in my state (CO), and then immediately re-fi using Logix and my pre-approval. Logix would not let me buy the vehicle from out of state and cover the financing, my approval was for in-state dealers only.

Good luck!

wesb2013

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2014 F150
When i picked up my order last week, my dealer tried to get me to sign up for 8% financing. I reminded them that I qualified for 0% (from placing the order back in february). They grumbled and came back with 2.9% (the current offer) to which I held firm at 0%.
Sponsored