• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Massachusetts Complete Adaptive HID Headlight Kit WITH HCM, Height Sensors & Harnesses

Jmeo

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor, 2020 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Firefighter
I recently traded my 22' PowerBoost for a 23 Raptor, so I am selling the entire headlight package that I installed on my 22'. This kit has absolutely EVERYTHING you need to convert your truck from Bi-LED to HID, which is composed of:

(1) Driver-side OEM (non-BAP) Adaptive (bending) headlight in mint condition: ML3Z-13008-AH

(1) Passenger-side OEM (non-BAP) Adaptive (bending) headlight in mint condition: ML3Z-13008-AJ

(1) OEM Headlight Control Module (HCM): ML3Z-13K198-B

(1) OEM front height sensor assembly (with mounting hardware): ML3Z-3C097-B

(1) OEM rear height sensor assembly (with mounting hardware): NL3Z-5A967-B

Harness Package

(1) Bi-LED to HID headlight harness assembly: (Custom made by Ryan B Industries)

(1) HCM to Headlight Harness: (Custom made by Ryan B Industries)

(1) HCM to front height sensor harness: (Custom made by Ryan B Industries)

(1) HCM to rear height sensor harness: (Custom made by Ryan B Industries)

(*) All written instructions (by Ryan B Industries) are included

I installed this setup in my 22' and then made the ForScan changes to make this work on my truck. I can supply you with the exact changes I made on my truck to get these working perfectly, however it is your responsibility to make sure the ForScan changes you make are what is needed to be changed for your truck.

This setup was only installed for 2,000 miles, and used for maybe 3 months before I traded the truck in. None of the harnesses have been hacked up, and all professionally crimped terminals are intact.

I have thousands invested in this kit because I purchased all of the OEM pieces directly from my local Ford dealership. All wiring harnesses were custom made by Ryan B Industries. My loss and your gain at $1,900 shipped to your door.

*PayPal fee to be paid by seller, or send as friend/family to avoid fee (your choice). I also accept Venmo or Cash App.

Ford F-150 Complete Adaptive HID Headlight Kit WITH HCM, Height Sensors & Harnesses IMG_1271
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Firefighter
Still available

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Firefighter
Just a bump

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Firefighter
Still available

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Firefighter
A lot of people have asked, but the kit has become available again.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation