First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Truck driver
Just wondering if anyone has gotten the Borla exhaust system with their Tremor yet? Or if anyone is planning to in the future.
Sponsored

ktrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302A
Yep. Have it on my 3.5. Touring dual exit sounds just like the raptor (my dad has one to compare). Quiet almost entirely when on cruise control till you punch it then it sounds off.

OP
OP
1Truckdriver

1Truckdriver

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Truck driver
Damn that’s bad azz, that’s what I’m hoping to achieve with my truck. I’m going to wait a little maybe Black Friday or something. It’s on the mod list but not at the top. I want to upgrade the sounds first. I have B&O unleashed an I want to improve upon that first. Thanks for your feedback

Cranbery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Damn that’s bad azz, that’s what I’m hoping to achieve with my truck. I’m going to wait a little maybe Black Friday or something. It’s on the mod list but not at the top. I want to upgrade the sounds first. I have B&O unleashed an I want to improve upon that first. Thanks for your feedback
The regular borla exhaust isn't compatible with the tremor per borla... I tried. And the shop while I was doing my suspension tried also and they were told no.

I reached out by email, they were responsive, and supposedly have it in the works. Was to be June, when I followed up he said end of August. Hopefully next month they have something!

Maybe you guys should shoot them an email so they see the interest and speed it up.

Ford F-150 Borla exhaust Screenshot_20220729-182337_Email

Ford F-150 Borla exhaust Screenshot_20220729-182412_Email

Sponsored

trdtuner7

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 3.5 4x4
Im assuming that I have the same exhaust on my black appearance F-150 4x4 Ecoboost. So will be following this closely.

trdtuner7

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 3.5 4x4

Please do tell once you figure out what you will be doing to upgrade the sound. I have the 18 speaker as well and it leaves a lot to be desired.
Sponsored