Black Center Screen

Wims2204

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Hey all, so yesterday my center screen stopped working entirely, just a black screen. Tried the power button, tried holding the power button and forward seek buttons to reset, no luck. Anyone run into this problem on their trucks or have a solution? Thanks. 2022 F150 XLT 302a.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hey all, so yesterday my center screen stopped working entirely, just a black screen. Tried the power button, tried holding the power button and forward seek buttons to reset, no luck. Anyone run into this problem on their trucks or have a solution? Thanks. 2022 F150 XLT 302a.
Hi there, Dave! I can look into your F-150's screen concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your F-150’s VIN?

LHoffmanjr22

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew Powerboost
This happens to mine intermittently. I have to turn the truck off, open the doors, let it sit for a few minutes, and then start it back up to get it to work again. It's on the long list of little things to still get fixed in this truck when I can leave it at the dealership and not need to get around. I've never had a new car or truck with so many little, and big, issues as this truck.

OP
OP

Wims2204

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Hmm interesting, I'm going to have to try that. Do you open all the doors?
Sponsored