• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Bilstein 5100 rear shocks for 0-2” lift

CAinCA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Tremor 402a
Hello,

I had these on the rear of my F-150 Tremor for about 4000 miles. They are in excellent shape. They were a little firmer than I wanted so I upgraded to FOX 2.0 shocks. I think they would be great for someone with a heavier payload or who tows a trailer.

I’m asking $150 shipped CONUS.

Thanks,

Chris

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bilstein 5100 33-318950 is a high-pressure monotube shock specifically built and valved for your leveled or lifted Ford F-150. The high-pressure nitrogen gas monotube shock gives you Bilstein's ride and performance-enhancing engineering with no aeration. Great for hauling and off-roading. Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.

The Bilstein 5100 is the best in it's shock class for those Ford Truck Enthusiasts who like a smooth ride, on or off-road. Whether you are on the ranch, hunting, fishing or towing, the Bilstein 5100 33-318950 is the ultimate Truck Shock difference maker. And it's made right here in Hamilton, Ohio, USA with the same machinery used in Germany.

Bilstein B8 5100 33-318950

Collapsed Length (IN) - 18.22
Extended Length (IN) - 29.47
Upper Mount Type - Eye 12mm
Lower Mount Type - Eye 12mm

Application Notes: 4WD, For Rear Lifted Height: 2"

Ford F-150 Bilstein 5100 rear shocks for 0-2” lift IMG_2055

Ford F-150 Bilstein 5100 rear shocks for 0-2” lift IMG_2052

Ford F-150 Bilstein 5100 rear shocks for 0-2” lift IMG_2053
Sponsored

Last edited: