• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Utah Eibach PRO-TRUCK COILOVER STAGE 2 (Front Coilovers + Rear Shocks )

WireHair

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Software Developer
Pro Coilover 2.0 #E86-35-035-01-20 new in the box. Box was opened to read through installation instructions, parts are still new in their original packaging. $800 shipped to your door. Venmo preferred payment.
  • Stage 2 system featuring Pro-Truck-Coilover 2.0's + Rear Sport Shocks
  • Front Adjustable Threaded Spring Perch to Accommodate Increased Loads and Maximum Clearance. ERO Off-Road Race Spring Equipped and Compatible.
  • Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Coilover Mounts 46mm Piston Monotube Design with Nitrogen Filled Variable Force Valving.
  • Individually Dyno Tested for Matched Performance and Reliability. Heavy Duty Bushing System also Cycle Tested.
  • Engineered Tested and Manufactured by Eibach in the U.S.A.
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty

Ford F-150 Eibach PRO-TRUCK COILOVER STAGE 2 (Front Coilovers + Rear Shocks ) CoilOvers

Ford F-150 Eibach PRO-TRUCK COILOVER STAGE 2 (Front Coilovers + Rear Shocks ) CoilOverInstructions
Sponsored

Last edited:

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
badazz setup right here!!

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
Yep, I love mine! Floaty old grandma Cadillac feel all gone.

Waveslider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SCREW Lariat 4WD
Pro Coilover 2.0 #E86-35-035-01-20 new in the box. Box was opened to read through installation instructions, parts are still new in their original packaging. $1000 shipped to your door. Venmo preferred payment.
  • Front Adjustable Threaded Spring Perch to Accommodate Increased Loads and Maximum Clearance. ERO Off-Road Race Spring Equipped and Compatible.
  • Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Coilover Mounts 46mm Piston Monotube Design with Nitrogen Filled Variable Force Valving.
  • Individually Dyno Tested for Matched Performance and Reliability. Heavy Duty Bushing System also Cycle Tested.

CoilOvers.jpeg

CoilOverInstructions.jpeg
What level did you end up going with? Any particular reason you changed your mind on Eibach?

OP
OP

WireHair

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Software Developer
What level did you end up going with? Any particular reason you changed your mind on Eibach?
I ordered an F150 on Feb 1st 2022. After placing the order I started researching and buying parts when they became available. This leveling kit became available back in July so I purchased it fully planning on installing it in the truck when it arrived. My patience ran out a couple months ago and I purchased a different truck that this kit will not fit. I still think this kit is the way to go and plan on purchasing the correct kit for my truck if/when I sell this one.

Sponsored

OP
OP

WireHair

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Software Developer
$900 shipped.

OP
OP

WireHair

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Software Developer
Dropping price to $800 shipped.

TexasTruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 STX BAP
Occupation
I fix software bugs!
Hello..... do you know if this kit will fit a 2023? I tried looking on the Eibach site but it seems like the part numbers are different.

Thank you.

OP
OP

WireHair

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Software Developer
When I purchased the kit my plan was to put it on a 2022. I called Eibach and they confirmed it would fit a 2022. I'm pretty sure it will fit but I'd rather you hear it from Eibach than me. Give them a call at 1-800-507-2338, they were very helpful when I asked.

TexasTruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 STX BAP
Occupation
I fix software bugs!

Sponsored

Kingnut

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB
Pro Coilover 2.0 #E86-35-035-01-20 new in the box. Box was opened to read through installation instructions, parts are still new in their original packaging. $800 shipped to your door. Venmo preferred payment.

CoilOvers.jpeg

CoilOverInstructions.jpeg
Any chance you have this kit on sale again?
Sponsored