Sponsored

Best headlights, fog lights, tail lights, and third brake light?

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales

BigShan808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 STX FX4 2.7 EB SCrew
I've got AlphaRex Black-Luxx headlight and taillight assemblies. I have a blacked out OEMassive 3rd LED brake light I got off Amazon. Like the look and light output better than the 3 top competitor options. The cost for Morimotos and their mediocre reliability reviews were the deciding factors for not pursuing that rout. Not impressed with the Diode Dynamics aesthetics. Am very pleased with fit and finish of both AR assemblies and they suit the "look" I'm going with this truck just perfect. However I like my lights bright and wish their chip output was brighter for the headlights and their reverse LEDs in the tails. The finnicky resistors on the tails have been a nuisance. Boils down to personal preference. If the 3 would combine design and engineering maybe THE perfect aftermarket assemblies could be made available.

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales

Sponsored

OP
OP

The_Auto_Tech

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XL 4x2 3.3
Forgot to mention - installed the red Morimoto tails on Sunday. They fit like factory and are absolutely beautiful. It's nice to not have the large white reflector areas like the OEM tails, and the accent light bar is much brighter than the stock tails as well. The LED reverse lights are a nice touch too.

I was also able to install the Morimoto license plate lights today too. The design is awesome, they fit perfect, and are MUCH nicer than just putting LED bulbs in the factory halogen housings.

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Forgot to mention - installed the red Morimoto tails on Sunday. They fit like factory and are absolutely beautiful. It's nice to not have the large white reflector areas like the OEM tails, and the accent light bar is much brighter than the stock tails as well. The LED reverse lights are a nice touch too.

I was also able to install the Morimoto license plate lights today too. The design is awesome, they fit perfect, and are MUCH nicer than just putting LED bulbs in the factory halogen housings.
We need pics man!!

Sponsored