Audio source glitch

vCpu

First Name
vCpu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I've been noticing this issue increasing lately. When you get into the truck and take off the audio is not playing. I likely used car play the last time I was in it which automatically connected again. I click audio and attempt to change it to XM. It plays a split second and goes back to sources select screen. I have to reboot the radio to fix it. Today it did it on FM also. I'm I doing something wrong?
Sponsored

Twilighthan

First Name
Twilight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Tons of sound system and CarPlay issues on our last road trips especially when other devices are hooked up. It started flaking out and freezing recently, where the only way I could use the console is to do a hard reset. Even turning off the car didn’t unfreeze the screen.

Wakevictim

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 3.5L eb
Occupation
Military
I’m having similar issues. Also, I sometimes can’t even access Car Play and have to use the Sync 4. The only solution I’ve found is when the truck restarts.

OP
OP
vCpu

vCpu

First Name
vCpu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I’m having similar issues. Also, I sometimes can’t even access Car Play and have to use the Sync 4. The only solution I’ve found is when the truck restarts.
I've used the reboot button combo to reboot the radio while driving. That fixes it. Hold power + next track
Sponsored