Loud music when answering/making a call using AA

stocovick

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat
Hey guys, I've been experiencing a very strange and disturbing behaviour when placing or receiving a call while android auto is connected and I have music playing through YouTube music or Spotify. As soon as I make or receive a call, the music volume raises an absurd amount for a second before the call starts, and it doesn't matter if the music volume is low or even 0.

The funny thing is that this doesn't happen with the first call I make or receive, but every subsequent one, and sometimes my gauge cluster will get stuck, as in, it will show me the several options that I can click on such as My View and Fuel Economy, but in reality it is one of the call options that is being selected.

I am using a Samsung note 20 ultra and I have tried a galaxy s20 and it did the same either with a wireless or wired connection.

The sound get super loud and is very scary, so for now I have to remember to pause the music before making or receiving a call.

Has anyone else experienced a similar behaviour and know what the solution is? Thank you!
Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Not the answer you want, but the simple solution is don't talk on the phone while driving and just concentrate on the road.