• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Mexico Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks 2021+ F-150 (Like New!)

dspa

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum FX4 Max Tow
Occupation
IT Analyst
UPDATE 6/25/2023: Bilsteins are SOLD!

I'm selling the Fox 2.0 (985-24-265) and Bilstein 5100 (33-253190) rear shocks I used for testing documented in this thread: Ride Quality Opinions Requested

Fox 2.0 shocks were bought from Stage 3 Motorsports on April 28th. Bilsteins were bought from Trends Auto via Amazon.com on April 28th. Receipts for both transactions are available if requested.

Both sets of shocks are like new and were only used for a couple hundred miles each. The Fox 2.0s include two sets of dust boots from CJCOffroad.com (one pair already installed on the shocks and visible in the pic). The dust boots are of excellent quality, equal in fit and finish to Fox's product.

Asking $150 shipped for the Bilsteins and $350 shipped for the Fox 2.0. That includes shipping to the continental USA. If you're outside CONUS, message me to discuss extra shipping cost.

Offers welcome, but lowballers need not apply. ;)

Ford F-150 Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks 2021+ F-150 (Like New!) IMG-9160.JPG

Ford F-150 Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks 2021+ F-150 (Like New!) IMG-9161.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

techracer

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S4, Infiniti QX60, Gen14 F150 Plat
Occupation
Engineer
These are good deals, wish i saw this 2 weeks ago prior to buying/installing my 5100's. For those considering doing it, JUST DO IT, the 5100's on the rear made a HUGE difference in ride and overall road behavior.

OP
OP
dspa

dspa

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Analyst
Thanks, techracer. Now I wish I'd posted them sooner like I originally planned!

OP
OP
dspa

dspa

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Analyst
Ugh... I just realized I posted this in "Wheels, Tires, and Brakes." Would it be possible for a moderator to move this to the correct section? I apologize.

OP
OP
dspa

dspa

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Analyst
UPDATE:
Bilsteins are SOLD! Fox 2.0s still available!

If you are watching this thread, I may close it and repost the Foxes in the "suspension" classifieds section in a day or two. Just FYI.