Sponsored

Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet?

Azstroke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 F250 Powerstroke
Build date was 4/22 - blend on 4/26. Shipped on 4/27 and arrived on 5/8.

I actually got the notification on my first pass app before I got the email from Granger. I had started the registration process on my phone and someone must have completed the process.
The dates on my one option Lariat are much the same, ordered on 3/19, built the week of 4/22, blended on 4/26, shipped on 4/27, but with an updated delivery date to Granger yesterday of anywhere from 5/14 to 5/27, and that was changed from 5/12 to 5/25.
Sponsored

kizane21

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 ford f150 stx 5.0L 4x4
Occupation
Retired

I actually got the notification on my first pass app before I got the email from Granger. I had started the registration process on my phone and someone must have completed the process.
thanks for the info...helps my impatient ass...looks like my flight from phx will need to be moved back my blend is 5/10 tomorrow and from what I'm reading it won't be there by then , I feel bad for the higher trim guys that aren't hearing any updates ,thanks (y)

Bobcatou

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'24 Lariat, (Carbonized Gray Metallic) - On order

I found out that my truck is on a rail now and will arrive between 5/22 to 5/28.
Is it worth getting the app set up now? I thought I couldn't until I have the car keys in hand.

Geerubb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
12 f150 fx4
I found out that my truck is on a rail now and will arrive between 5/22 to 5/28.
Is it worth getting the app set up now? I thought I couldn't until I have the car keys in hand.
You can try now - it won't finish until someone starts it up and finishes the reg.

Azstroke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 F250 Powerstroke
thanks for the info...helps my impatient ass...looks like my flight from phx will need to be moved back my blend is 5/10 tomorrow and from what I'm reading it won't be there by then , I feel bad for the higher trim guys that aren't hearing any updates ,thanks (y)
If the schedule that I've been given works out, it looks like the delivery date to Granger would be about 25 to 30 days after the blend. I think Granger allows some flexibility in picking it up (30 days?) which will allow me to juggle my schedule and look for flights, then the drive back.

Sponsored

SeanV313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 302A, FX4, PB
Occupation
Fleet Vehicle Program Manager
If the schedule that I've been given works out, it looks like the delivery date to Granger would be about 25 to 30 days after the blend. I think Granger allows some flexibility in picking it up (30 days?) which will allow me to juggle my schedule and look for flights, then the drive back.
Per the agreement I signed with Granger, they give you 30 days after they notify you the vehicle is ready. After that, it is $5 per day storage, which honestly isn't much all things considered.

gh8toes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Traded my '19 platinum for a 2024 King Ranch
Occupation
retired
Well wonder of all wonders, I finally got the King Ranch Hybrid w/FX4 Pkg. I ordered last October, after it sat for over 2 1/2 months in the Rouge fallout zone after being built. Even though the dealer did the usual wash and prep, it will take a lot of time and effort to get the Rouge fallout dust off all the little surfaces and nooks and crannies. Even the little storage box in the left rear of the bed had that Rouge dust in it. I don’t blame the dealer’s prep department for this, I blame Ford Motor Company for the long delay in shipping vehicles. Even after they released the truck for shipment, mine sat for another 6 weeks before the trucking company finally delivered it to my dealer, only 30 miles away from the Dearborn plant. All the while it sat, the trucking company was delivering newly produced trucks that had just rolled off the assembly line to dealers. Ford is at fault for not having any performance standards for the truck haulers, and monitoring how long vehicles sit after Ford has turned a vehicle over to them for delivery. People that had placed orders 6+ months earlier and had their vehicle produced, received, no priority handling on the part of Ford. It seemed Ford was operating a FILO system. I have never seen a new vehicle launch, that was supposed to be just a “refresh”, handled so badly from start to finish by any manufacture. Ford fell flat on their face with this one. The Ford vehicle order tracking website was totally worthless and rarely updated. Loyal Ford customers that pre-ordered early, which allowed Ford to efficiently schedule their production, received no loyalty from Ford when it came to getting their order delivered. "Customer Service" is no longer in the vocabulary of Ford Motor Company. My salesman did everything he could to speed the delivery of my truck, but he and and the dealership were at the mercy of Ford's poor performance and lack of standards for the final delivery process. Ford should have been prioritizing special orders over stock orders and running a FIFO shipment process to assure the earliest produced vehicles received priority over the new trucks just rolling off the assembly line. The least Ford could do is compensate us for their late delivery, I lost thousands of dollars on my trade in value while Ford delayed shipments. As for all the crap that is in/on my truck from sitting at the Rouge complex, Ford should pay for them to be detailed to clean up under the hood and in all the crevices, that grill is really hard to clean. 2 1/2 months of that Rouge dust is everywhere. Shame on you Ford! Instead of being an enjoyable experience ordering a new truck, this has been an endurance test, all thanks to Ford's lackluster customer service.

As for the King Ranch I bought, I traded in a 2019 Platinum and that’s what I am comparing it to. This has a lot more technology, maybe too much.

Things I like about my new KR:

• It came with Pirelli Scorpion ATR tires versus the Hankook Korean tires my last two Platinums had. Seems to have a softer ride. Time will tell as far as wearability of the tires.
  • My last two Platinums also had the FX4 package and the standard skid shields under the gas tank and such, but they also had that stupid felt fiber shield under the front oil pan that everyone complains about getting ripped off (as did mine). This one came with a metal shield in it’s place (see picture below).
  • This has Sync 4, not sure if it is any better, time will tell. I traded in my ‘15 because it had Sync 2 that I didn’t like for the ‘19 with Sync 3, which it turned out was no better. I may as well have been speaking Chinese to those Sync systems.
  • It does seem to have more pep than my last to EcoBoost trucks, hoping the Hybrid will give me better gas mileage, time will tell.
  • This has a 5G modem, my last two had 4G.
  • I get to try out Bluecruise. Not sure I will pay the ransom Ford wants to charge for a subscription once the trial period runs out. I might consider activating it for a month at a time when taking trips.
  • There is a setting for Payload scale on the truck, not sure if it actually is there or not, haven’t tested it out. Had heard Ford had deleted that from FX4 trucks.
  • I like the Antimatter Blue with the little gold flakes that sparkle in the sun, but that’s my personal preference. In different lighting, it sometimes appears black and the two tone paint is not obvious.
  • The heads up display is a nice add, long time coming.
I ordered the KR because when I started an order for another Platinum, adding the moonroof bumped the price by $6,500, it was standard on the KR. Going over the specs for each model the KR 601A appeared identical to the Platinum 702A package, except for the extra $6,500 to get the moonroof, two tone paint that you no longer could delete, and the cowboy leather interior. I later found out that the Platinum also included the 3rd bed camera, that was not indicated in the specifications.

Things I don’t like about my KR versus my prior Platinums:

• Power running boards no longer act independently of each other. My last two truck’s running boards only deployed on the side where a door was opened. On the KR, both sides deploy, meaning that if you park in a tight spot, you have to allow for the opposite side to deploy, even if you don’t plan to enter or exit that side. I have very tight parking in my older garage.
  • On line owner’s manual is difficult to use and not complete. Really 745 pages? I have a friend who was a commercial airline pilot and flew the big jets, he was recently amazed that his new Honda came with a 400 page manual while his manual for his aircraft were only 200 pages. With all the new technology I was trying to determine what all the little icons were that pop up on my dash and the function of some of the steering wheel buttons. I was not able to do that with the KR. An example is the blind spot indicator light on the side mirrors. I didn’t know they had to be turned on, you would think that “on” would be standard, why would you want them off? My first time driving on the xway, I noticed they weren’t working. There was also a small icon in the lower right of my dash that looked like a combination of a low fuel icon and door ajar. Turns out it was an indicator that the blind spot function was turned off – try and find that information in the owner’s manual.
  • Many of the steering wheel controls where switched to the opposite side of the wheel from my prior Platinums, such as volume control for the radio. Why?
  • The rear seat head rests are very large and block a significant portion of the view when using the rear view mirror. On my Platinum I was able to fold these down, they are fixed on the KR. My only resort is to remove them.
  • Had to order with mandatory two tone paint, you could delete that option on the KR in prior years. You would think it would be a cost savings for Ford to omit two tone paint. If there ever is an accident and need to repair/repaint a piece of side sheet metal, good luck matching that two tone.
  • No 12V outlet for the front seat. Many people still have electronics that plug into a 12V outlet and many on this forum are figuring out a way to install one on their ‘24.
  • The seats don’t feel as comfortable as my ‘19 Platinum seats.
  • Lane keeping assist feature still moves the truck from one side to the other. You would think with Bluecruise capability that would have been fixed.
  • The overall height of the KR appears higher than my Platinum. The step up to the running boards feels higher and the tailgate is higher. Will have to find someone with a 2019 Platinum FX4 to do some measurement for me so I can compare.
  • I don’t like or need the rear seat storage box and fold flat work surface that Ford now included as standard, driving up the price. They used to be options. Need to figure out if there is carpet under that rear seat storage box and maybe remove it. Even though you can fold it flat, there is will a hard bump to deal with.
  • All the speaker grill covers are white or silver, even though the ones in the pillars and ceiling sit in a black background and the ones in the doors sit against a brown background. Why not make them blend in and make them black, I find the white very obtrusive. I know how many speakers there are and where they are located, Ford doesn’t have to make them stand out.
  • Maybe there’s a setting I’m missing, but I am tired of having to reconfigure the instrument panel display settings every time I get in the truck. Why don’t they revert to the last setting used when the truck was turned off? I did a little searching on this forum and found the same complaint made back in 2022. So it's something Ford has ignored for two years now, and counting. See => "How do I set my instrument panel to start in a specific screen?"
Problems I have encountered so far:
  • When first working through the settings, the display screen went black, totally black. I turned the truck off and went inside to search YouTube (thank goodness for YouTube). Found this video => 2022 F150 BLANK SCREEN Went back outside to see if I could reset the Sync and when I turned it back on, it was working again. This has been a one time occurrence when I was parked in my driveway, but today while driving down the road, the Sync system rebooted all by itself. At least I now know how to reboot Sync – Press and hold both the Power button (center of the volume knob) and the Seek Right button for 10 seconds. Try searching for “reboot sync” in the owner’s manual, good luck.
  • There appears to be a problem with power on board. When doing a test of the power system, I get the message “24 King Ranch Pro Power Onboard detected a ground fault. Rest the system using the SYNC screen.” I do the reset and test again, and still get the error message. I have tried individually resetting all the outlets, front and back, but still get the error message. Message does not identify which outlet is having the problem – why not? Will wait for any more issues to surface before returning to dealer.
  • The specifications Ford has for these vehicles are not model trim specific. I have very tight quarters in my older garage, I mean literally inches of clearance front and rear. Before ordering a new truck I checked the specifications to make sure it would fit. While the specifications list the ‘24 F150 to have an overall length .2” shorter than my ‘19 Platinum, it is actually a couple inches longer. Wheel bases are different and I had to rework the backstop in my garage to account for that and not run into the real wall, but I now have less clearance front and rear than my old Platinum. Ford should have specification for each trim level because of different bumpers and such. Just glad I didn’t have to rebuilt my garage. You can see in the pictures below just how tight my clearance is with my KR.
In summary, it was a long wait, and an endurance test, thanks to Ford’s missteps. Not sure I would do it again, and Ford has pissed off a lot of customers and lost some sales because of the delay. They failed to keep their customers informed on why there was a delay, and just exactly what doing a “Quality Check” involved. If they keep up this level of customer service, they will lose more customers over time, never to return, no matter how good the vehicle is. A lot of new things on this KR that I will have to get used to and still question whether I can take it on a long trip without encountering problems. Not a good feeling to have after spending $70k+ on a vehicle that you can’t trust. The fact that I have more dislikes than likes says something, and I’m sure I’m not alone.

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? 20240501_114410

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? Spec Comparison 19 v 24.JPG

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? 19 vs 24.JPG

My clearance in my garage

Front
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? Front

Rear
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? Back

Steel cover replacement for old fiber/felt panel under oil pan - one good thing Ford did
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? Oil Skid plate

"In Your Face" Speaker grill covers - why not black?

A-Pillar
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? A Pillar

Ceiling, directly over driver's and passenger's heads, what an eyesore
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? Ceilin

Last edited:

Gerry D

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
Well wonder of all wonders, I finally got the King Ranch Hybrid w/FX4 Pkg. I ordered last October, after it sat for over 2 1/2 months in the Rouge fallout zone after being built. Even though the dealer did the usual wash and prep, it will take a lot of time and effort to get the Rouge fallout dust off all the little surfaces and nooks and crannies. Even the little storage box in the left rear of the bed had that Rouge dust in it. I don’t blame the dealer’s prep department for this, I blame Ford Motor Company for the long delay in shipping vehicles. Even after they released the truck for shipment, mine sat for another 6 weeks before the trucking company finally delivered it to my dealer, only 30 miles away from the Dearborn plant. All the while it sat, the trucking company was delivering newly produced trucks that had just rolled off the assembly line to dealers. Ford is at fault for not having any performance standards for the truck haulers, and monitoring how long vehicles sit after Ford has turned a vehicle over to them for delivery. People that had placed orders 6+ months earlier and had their vehicle produced, received, no priority handling on the part of Ford. It seemed Ford was operating a FILO system. I have never seen a new vehicle launch, that was supposed to be just a “refresh”, handled so badly from start to finish by any manufacture. Ford fell flat on their face with this one. The Ford vehicle order tracking website was totally worthless and rarely updated. Loyal Ford customers that pre-ordered early, which allowed Ford to efficiently schedule their production, received no loyalty from Ford when it came to getting their order delivered. "Customer Service" is no longer in the vocabulary of Ford Motor Company. My salesman did everything he could to speed the delivery of my truck, but he and and the dealership were at the mercy of Ford's poor performance and lack of standards for the final delivery process. Ford should have been prioritizing special orders over stock orders and running a FIFO shipment process to assure the earliest produced vehicles received priority over the new trucks just rolling off the assembly line. The least Ford could do is compensate us for their late delivery, I lost thousands of dollars on my trade in value while Ford delayed shipments. As for all the crap that is in/on my truck from sitting at the Rouge complex, Ford should pay for them to be detailed to clean up under the hood and in all the crevices, that grill is really hard to clean. 2 1/2 months of that Rouge dust is everywhere. Shame on you Ford! Instead of being an enjoyable experience ordering a new truck, this has been an endurance test, all thanks to Ford's lackluster customer service.

As for the King Ranch I bought, I traded in a 2019 Platinum and that’s what I am comparing it to. This has a lot more technology, maybe too much.

Things I like about my new KR:

• It came with Pirelli Scorpion ATR tires versus the Hankook Korean tires my last two Platinums had. Seems to have a softer ride. Time will tell as far as wearability of the tires.
  • My last two Platinums also had the FX4 package and the standard skid shields under the gas tank and such, but they also had that stupid felt fiber shield under the front oil pan that everyone complains about getting ripped off (as did mine). This one came with a metal shield in it’s place (see picture below).
  • This has Sync 4, not sure if it is any better, time will tell. I traded in my ‘15 because it had Sync 2 that I didn’t like for the ‘19 with Sync 3, which it turned out was no better. I may as well have been speaking Chinese to those Sync systems.
  • It does seem to have more pep than my last to EcoBoost trucks, hoping the Hybrid will give me better gas mileage, time will tell.
  • This has a 5G modem, my last two had 4G.
  • I get to try out Bluecruise. Not sure I will pay the ransom Ford wants to charge for a subscription once the trial period runs out. I might consider activating it for a month at a time when taking trips.
  • There is a setting for Payload scale on the truck, not sure if it actually is there or not, haven’t tested it out. Had heard Ford had deleted that from FX4 trucks.
  • I like the Antimatter Blue with the little gold flakes that sparkle in the sun, but that’s my personal preference. In different lighting, it sometimes appears black and the two tone paint is not obvious.
I ordered the KR because when I started an order for another Platinum, adding the moonroof bumped the price by $6,500, it was standard on the KR. Going over the specs for each model the KR 601A appeared identical to the Platinum 702A package, except for the extra $6,500 to get the moonroof, two tone paint that you no longer could delete, and the cowboy leather interior. I later found out that the Platinum also included the 3rd bed camera, that was not indicated in the specifications.

Things I don’t like about my KR versus my prior Platinums:

• Power running boards no longer act independently of each other. My last two truck’s running boards only deployed on the side where a door was opened. On the KR, both sides deploy, meaning that if you park in a tight spot, you have to allow for the opposite side to deploy, even if you don’t plan to enter or exit that side. I have very tight parking in my older garage.
  • On line owner’s manual is difficult to use and not complete. Really 745 pages? I have a friend who was a commercial airline pilot and flew the big jets, he was recently amazed that his new Honda came with a 400 page manual while his manual for his aircraft were only 200 pages. With all the new technology I was trying to determine what all the little icons were that pop up on my dash and the function of some of the steering wheel buttons. I was not able to do that with the KR. An example is the blind spot indicator light on the side mirrors. I didn’t know they had to be turned on, you would think that “on” would be standard, why would you want them off? My first time driving on the xway, I noticed they weren’t working. There was also a small icon in the lower right of my dash that looked like a combination of a low fuel icon and door ajar. Turns out it was an indicator that the blind spot function was turned off – try and find that information in the owner’s manual.
  • Many of the steering wheel controls where switched to the opposite side of the wheel from my prior Platinums, such as volume control for the radio. Why?
  • The rear seat head rests are very large and block a significant portion of the view when using the rear view mirror. On my Platinum I was able to fold these down, they are fixed on the KR. My only resort is to remove them.
  • Had to order with mandatory two tone paint, you could delete that option on the KR in prior years. You would think it would be a cost savings for Ford to omit two tone paint. If there ever is an accident and need to repair/repaint a piece of side sheet metal, good luck matching that two tone.
  • No 12V outlet for the front seat. Many people still have electronics that plug into a 12V outlet and many on this forum are figuring out a way to install one on their ‘24.
  • The seats don’t feel as comfortable as my ‘19 Platinum seats.
  • Lane keeping assist feature still moves the truck from one side to the other. You would think with Bluecruise capability that would have been fixed.
  • The overall height of the KR appears higher than my Platinum. The step up to the running boards feels higher and the tailgate is higher. Will have to find someone with a 2019 Platinum FX4 to do some measurement for me so I can compare.
  • I don’t like or need the rear seat storage box and fold flat work surface that Ford now included as standard, driving up the price. They used to be options. Need to figure out if there is carpet under that rear seat storage box and maybe remove it. Even though you can fold it flat, there is will a hard bump to deal with.
  • All the speaker grill covers are white or silver, even though the ones in the pillars and ceiling sit in a black background and the ones in the doors sit against a brown background. Why not make them blend in and make them black, I find the white very obtrusive. I know how many speakers there are and where they are located, Ford doesn’t have to make them stand out.
  • Maybe there’s a setting I’m missing, but I am tired of having to reconfigure the instrument panel display settings every time I get in the truck. Why don’t they revert to the last setting used when the truck was turned off?
Problems I have encountered so far:
  • When first working through the settings, the display screen went black, totally black. I turned the truck off and went inside to search YouTube (thank goodness for YouTube). Found this video => 2022 F150 BLANK SCREEN Went back outside to see if I could reset the Sync and when I turned it back on, it was working again. This has been a one time occurrence when I was parked in my driveway, but today while driving down the road, the Sync system rebooted all by itself. At least I now know how to reboot Sync – Press and hold both the Power button (center of the volume knob) and the Seek Right button for 10 seconds. Try searching for “reboot sync” in the owner’s manual, good luck.
  • There appears to be a problem with power on board. When doing a test of the power system, I get the message “24 King Ranch Pro Power Onboard detected a ground fault. Rest the system using the SYNC screen.” I do the reset and test again, and still get the error message. I have tried individually resetting all the outlets, front and back, but still get the error message. Message does not identify which outlet is having the problem – why not? Will wait for any more issues to surface before returning to dealer.
  • The specifications Ford has for these vehicles are not model trim specific. I have very tight quarters in my older garage, I mean literally inches of clearance front and rear. Before ordering a new truck I checked the specifications to make sure it would fit. While the specifications list the ‘24 F150 to have an overall length .2” shorter than my ‘19 Platinum, it is actually a couple inches longer. Wheel bases are different and I had to rework the backstop in my garage to account for that and not run into the real wall, but I now have less clearance front and rear than my old Platinum. Ford should have specification for each trim level because of different bumpers and such. Just glad I didn’t have to rebuilt my garage. You can see in the pictures below just how tight my clearance is with my KR.
In summary, it was a long wait, and an endurance test, thanks to Ford’s missteps. Not sure I would do it again, and Ford has pissed off a lot of customers and lost some sales because of the delay. They failed to keep their customers informed on why there was a delay, and just exactly doing a “Quality Check” involved. If they keep up this level of customer service, they will lose customers over time, never to return, no matter how good the vehicle is. A lot of new things on this KR that I will have to get used to and still question whether I can take it on a long trip without encountering problems. Not a good feeling to have after spending $70k+ on vehicle that you can’t trust. The fact that I have more dislikes than likes says something, and I’m sure I’m not alone.

20240501_114410.jpg

Spec Comparison 19 v 24.JPG

19 vs 24.JPG

My clearance in my garage

Front
Front.jpg

Rear
Back.jpg

Steel cover replacement for old fiber/felt panel under oil pan - one good thing Ford did
Oil Skid plate.jpg
I'm in the same fix. Six months and still waiting for my Lariat with no update on delivery. It's currently at the Ford plant in Kansas on a quality hold. By the time I get it, it will be a 24 left over since the 25 will be out. I'm sure I will loose thousands on my trade in too. I'm retired and have been saving for the last two years to purchase the last truck of my lifetime with all the bells and whistles I wanted. What a disaster this has been not to mention a great disappointment.

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F150 RCSB XL 103A 4x4
I'm in the same fix. Six months and still waiting for my Lariat with no update on delivery. It's currently at the Ford plant in Kansas on a quality hold. By the time I get it, it will be a 24 left over since the 25 will be out. I'm sure I will loose thousands on my trade in too. I'm retired and have been saving for the last two years to purchase the last truck of my lifetime with all the bells and whistles I wanted. What a disaster this has been not to mention a great disappointment.
Complete failure from Ford, for sure lost some of my 'respect' for the brand.

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? Captureee.PNG

Gerry D

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150
Occupation
Retired
Here is what I have been looking at for the past 6 months.
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? Screenshot_2024-05-04-10-38-22-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Sponsored

kizane21

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
The dates on my one option Lariat are much the same, ordered on 3/19, built the week of 4/22, blended on 4/26, shipped on 4/27, but with an updated delivery date to Granger yesterday of anywhere from 5/14 to 5/27, and that was changed from 5/12 to 5/25.
theme for the info, was trying to figure out if I could possibly get lucky enough for it to be delivered by May 30th when I will be in the area already for family bullshit and not have to fly out from AZ again but all good ,not complaining at all cause I ordered march 12th,(3/12) and it was blended (5/10) today ,luckily ordered at the best possible time sounds like for both of us, 2 full days driving back to Phx?

kizane21

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? Screenshot_20240509_202932_Chrome

as of yesterdays blendate it showed this.....now the day after it shows this pic below, is this normal?

Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? Screenshot 2024-05-11 022351

Azstroke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 F250 Powerstroke
theme for the info, was trying to figure out if I could possibly get lucky enough for it to be delivered by May 30th when I will be in the area already for family bullshit and not have to fly out from AZ again but all good ,not complaining at all cause I ordered march 12th,(3/12) and it was blended (5/10) today ,luckily ordered at the best possible time sounds like for both of us, 2 full days driving back to Phx?
I got notification that Granger got my truck yesterday, no word from them yet, so you may see it there sooner than you think. I have a blue highways route mapped out to Amarillo, then 40 to Flag. I'm going to stop in Lincoln to see some friends, but it will be at least a 2 day drive back. American has direct flights that get in around 2 PM, but for some reason I don't see that flight available after June 4th.

kizane21

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I got notification that Granger got my truck yesterday, no word from them yet, so you may see it there sooner than you think. I have a blue highways route mapped out to Amarillo, then 40 to Flag. I'm going to stop in Lincoln to see some friends, but it will be at least a 2 day drive back. American has direct flights that get in around 2 PM, but for some reason I don't see that flight available after June 4th.
ya I've been thinking the same as you on all that ,I can't wait ,thanks again

lrb_35128

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 King Ranch
Getting closer...
Ford F-150 Anybody have their 24 built and/or delivered yet? 1715437992817-il

Truck showed up on the Ford app yesterday, but not yet able to activate it.
Sponsored