First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Sales Manager
I received a call today from my dealer that my truck is in, arrived last night! Lucky ? on St. Patty’s Day!!! I’m one of those that has to have it leveled and a few other mods ? so I can’t pick it up until 3/28, but that will be a great day! I purchased from Akins Ford in Winder, Ga (I live in Jax, Fl) and as luck would have it, I’ll be able to fly back into Atlanta from a business trip and pick up the truck and drive home. So no extra plane ticket! Hang in there if yours hasn’t come in yet!!!

Streeter75

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Explorer/ordered 2022 F150
I received a call today from my dealer that my truck is in, arrived last night! Lucky ? on St. Patty’s Day!!! I’m one of those that has to have it leveled and a few other mods ? so I can’t pick it up until 3/28, but that will be a great day! I purchased from Akins Ford in Winder, Ga (I live in Jax, Fl) and as luck would have it, I’ll be able to fly back into Atlanta from a business trip and pick up the truck and drive home. So no extra plane ticket! Hang in there if yours hasn’t come in yet!!!
Nice! Congrats on the arrival and to all others getting notifications of their trucks being delivered! As we all know, this has been nothing less than a journey since first placing our orders.

Unfortunately for me, mine is still in transit with an estimated delivery sometime next week. Ironically, it is probably spending a few days in the KC rail yards (I live in the KC metro) before heading up to my dealer. Here’s to hoping I get to join the the “delivered truck“ club next week!

AFD422

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 2022F150
Occupation
Firefighter
Found my truck on united road transportation and eta is Friday so hopefully the evening that day or Saturday morning. Almost there
Mine is showing as shipped so that is good news! Curious as to how you found out who was shipping it? My window sticker says convoy so it’s coming truck, just now sure how to Tracy that. Thanks and Co grata to you all that have gotten “the call”. Hopefully I’ll be joining you soon. Sláinte!

Sponsored

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
Mine is showing as shipped so that is good news! Curious as to how you found out who was shipping it? My window sticker says convoy so it’s coming truck, just now sure how to Tracy that. Thanks and Co grata to you all that have gotten “the call”. Hopefully I’ll be joining you soon. Sláinte!
My sticker says convoy to. I’m from nj so they do convoy from plant to rail yard then rail and convoy again to dealer. I checked palsapp it was showing my vin and load number but never dealer name, united road show load number dealer name and my vin so just registered with them and boom found the truck and all the vehicles coming to them. They expecting 8 vehicles tomorrow including my truck from twin oaks rail yard. It looks like I can even track it on the map real time when they on the road, will confirm this tomorrow lol.

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
She's home!

20220317_182740.jpg

20220317_182725.jpg

20220317_182539.jpg
Sexy truck congratulations!!! And after she broke in wood the crap out of her lol… hope she will be good for you for long time

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
My sticker says convoy to. I’m from nj so they do convoy from plant to rail yard then rail and convoy again to dealer. I checked palsapp it was showing my vin and load number but never dealer name, united road show load number dealer name and my vin so just registered with them and boom found the truck and all the vehicles coming to them. They expecting 8 vehicles tomorrow including my truck from twin oaks rail yard. It looks like I can even track it on the map real time when they on the road, will confirm this tomorrow lol.
Where in Jersey? I'm also in Jersey and expecting a truck any day now from 1/31/22 build week. Maybe ours are on the same truck... Haha

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
Where in Jersey? I'm also in Jersey and expecting a truck any day now from 1/31/22 build week. Maybe ours are on the same truck... Haha
I ordered mine in Malouf I’ll pm u the guide and you can track it. Brunswick area

Sponsored

AFD422

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 2022F150
Occupation
Firefighter
Where do I find the load number?

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
Just look it up united road and truck is on its way to dealer approx 2 hours and can confirm u can see it in real time location on the map. Finally ordered 9/29/21 over 5 and half months. Just hoping it will be without any damage

Erlo22

First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business analyst
Just look it up united road and truck is on its way to dealer approx 2 hours and can confirm u can see it in real time location on the map. Finally ordered 9/29/21 over 5 and half months. Just hoping it will be without any damage
Woot! Let us know how it goes!

JPNewIn22

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Sales Manager
She made it to the dealer lot! Quick recap, ordered 12/1/2021, blend date of 2/10/2022, built on 2/28/2022, shipped on 3/4/2022, delivered to dealer on 3/16/2022. Good luck to you guys that are still waiting, the day will come!!!

Ford F-150 Anybody have a 2/7/2022 Build week? 02CA3B69-CBF1-4AC1-A04C-0AEF65D06D7D
Sponsored