First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business analyst
I'm a February order so I had the option to remove. I did because I figured it would be a delay and I also hate that feature.

What I wonder is will Ford just send the trucks that are waiting for that feature or will they let them sit until the owner tells Ford it's ok to drop that feature. I'd hope Ford would just ship the trucks and add the feature later if the owner wanted it.
I didn't know it was an option to remove that feature. I would have had I known but with gas prices maybe I'll use it to save an extra 7 cents per tank ?. Now if my truck shipped with it, I'm not sure. Blend was 2/10 but wasn't built into 3/2 and shipped 3/4. When it gets here I'll have to check.

Deleted member 10283

Dealer confirmed today that I'm in F150 purgatory on ramp 51 in Flat Rock. Gonna be awhile for delivery I think.
I'm also on ramp 51 but no chip hold on my truck. Confirmed this with my dealer and Ford CS. I have an eta of 3/16 to 3/22. The status says "Awaiting Shipment."

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum
I'm also on ramp 51 but no chip hold on my truck. Confirmed this with my dealer and Ford CS. I have an eta of 3/16 to 3/22. The status says "Awaiting Shipment."
Mine was there to right after it was built. Then it got moved to new Boston rail yard for shipping

Erlo22

First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business analyst
Dealer asked me to come in and lock in trade and get paperwork done for finance. After 4 painful hours of negotiation and we'll beyond the hangry stage we settled on good terms. As I was walking out I saw a car hauler unloading at the other end of the lot...lo and behold it was my truck! Unfortunately they would not let me unload it (party poopers). I'll get to pick it up tomorrow after work.

Ford F-150 Anybody have a 2/7/2022 Build week? 20220316_214545

Ford F-150 Anybody have a 2/7/2022 Build week? 20220316_215043

Sponsored

MisterSig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Escape Titanium AWD, 2022 F-150 Tremor 401a
Dealer asked me to come in and lock in trade and get paperwork done for finance. After 4 painful hours of negotiation and we'll beyond the hangry stage we settled on good terms. As I was walking out I saw a car hauler unloading at the other end of the lot...lo and behold it was my truck! Unfortunately they would not let me unload it (party poopers). I'll get to pick it up tomorrow after work.

20220316_214545.jpg

20220316_215043.jpg
It's a beaut! Looking forward to getting my Tremor soon as well!

Anor4k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Can you explain the "negotiation"?
Did you place this order with the dealer? Did the dealer try to take advantage of you not putting a deposit down? Trying to understand why you had to negotiate. My dealer told me msrp, for instance.

Erlo22

First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business analyst
Can you explain the "negotiation"?
Did you place this order with the dealer? Did the dealer try to take advantage of you not putting a deposit down? Trying to understand why you had to negotiate. My dealer told me msrp, for instance.
I have X-plan so there was no negotiation on the selling price. Dealer asked me to come in and lock in trade and financing. Spent 2 hours agreeing on a trade in price for current car. They finally agreed but when they brought out paper work to sign they wanted to tack on window etching, some interior coating and a bunch of other "premium" BS from a generic brochure. That took about an hour to get them off and I said I will only pay for accessories that I choose. Give me ceramic tint and a bedliner and there's your add on. They agreed to it and removed all the other crap they said comes standard. The last hour was spent with the finance guy trying to sort out all the paperwork because they gave him the wrong info so and failed to mention my down payment. Poor guy, he had to print the paperwork like 3 times to get it all fixed because each time we found another mistake.

Anor4k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Oh wow thanks for sharing. I didn't realize they could or would do that

Erlo22

First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business analyst
Yep. I came back home in my car... I mean the dealers car. It's now a "loaner" vehicle lol

Sponsored

Ja1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Bum

20220316_214545.jpg

20220316_215043.jpg
Congrats!! Finally you can relax a little lol… first delivery in our build week. Can’t wait for mine, it sits in pa rail yard since Tuesday morning awaiting transpor.

Tremorman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 tremor
Ohhh man that's good news I am very similar situation to you. Waiting on a Tremor and 2/7 original build date. Are you in Canada by any chance?

MisterSig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Escape Titanium AWD, 2022 F-150 Tremor 401a
Ohhh man that's good news I am very similar situation to you. Waiting on a Tremor and 2/7 original build date. Are you in Canada by any chance?
Glad to hear yours is built as well! I'm in Ohio and truck is coming on a semi so I dont have the long ship by rail wait others experience.

Erlo22

First Name
Ernest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Business analyst
I am not. Central Texas area.
Sponsored