Sponsored

6/27/2022 Build Week

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
Congrats on the trucks I'm still waiting for mine ordered 2/26 been in transit for over 2 months
Glad I’m not the only one…
-Ordered 2/3
-Built 6/8
-Shipped 7/22
Day 72 and still no truck

Ford F-150 6/27/2022 Build Week FE5E0F3E-9C85-484A-A554-27DD5071ED56

TXSTEEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Glad I’m not the only one…
-Ordered 2/3
-Built 6/8
-Shipped 7/22
Day 72 and still no truck

FE5E0F3E-9C85-484A-A554-27DD5071ED56.jpeg

Does anybody tell you where it is? That is crazy for shipping taking that long.

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Does anybody tell you where it is? That is crazy for shipping taking that long.
Nope dealer just says “we hope to have it soon” and both Ford Marketing and Chat say “we see it’s at ramp 6P in KC and here’s the latest ETA”

Sponsored

ddub648295

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
I thought I'd share my story from when I took delivery of my pickup. The price agreed to in April on the order form was just over 50k . When it came time during the purchase process to discuss pricing and payment the salesman (conveniently not the same salesman I ordered with as he was sick) came back from the sales manager with a sheet that indicated 57. I showed him my signed order at 50 and said " shouldn't we be working off of this?". He asked to borrow my sheet and went back to visit with the sales manager. After a few minutes he came back with sheet matching the exact price of 50Kk . It indicated a couple of generic rebates to get it there. To their credit they didn't push back any but I genuinely believe they'd taken the 57 if I would have paid it.

One odd deal was when he pulled out the file I was watching and they had a copy of the order sheet with the 50k on it but conveniently didn't pull it out.

Sinful

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Surely you’ve gotten your truck by now?
Sadly I have not. I called ford about a month ago after about 5 rescheduled delivery emails they said there would a investigation I received a call back about 4 days later saying it is still at the railyard in Kentucky and there is a rail car shortage.. I have a buddy ordered same exact truck as mine same dealership about a month and a half after me and he recieved his truck about a month ago

Burns37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 F150 XLT 2.7 EB --> '22 F150 Lariat PB
Sadly I have not. I called ford about a month ago after about 5 rescheduled delivery emails they said there would a investigation I received a call back about 4 days later saying it is still at the railyard in Kentucky and there is a rail car shortage.. I have a buddy ordered same exact truck as mine same dealership about a month and a half after me and he recieved his truck about a month ago
Sounds less of a railcar shortage and they loaded it into a car and forgot about it, out of sight out of mind... sorry to about your situation. Your dealership has to be able to go up their chain somehow and get some regional execs/reps involved who can reach out; I would press them and demand to go up the chain yourself if they shudder to do so.

Sponsored

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You sir are my new best friend. When did your truck ship? I’m from the 5/30 group and mine shipped on JULY 22……98 days “In Transit” and still no truck

Sinful

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
You sir are my new best friend. When did your truck ship? I’m from the 5/30 group and mine shipped on JULY 22……98 days “In Transit” and still no truck
Mine shipped July 3 only reason I'm still waiting on it is because I got a good deal on it

Sinful

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Sounds less of a railcar shortage and they loaded it into a car and forgot about it, out of sight out of mind... sorry to about your situation. Your dealership has to be able to go up their chain somehow and get some regional execs/reps involved who can reach out; I would press them and demand to go up the chain yourself if they shudder to do so.
Yes I messaged him today and apparently there is not anything they can do but will try asking again we will see what happens

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine shipped July 3 only reason I'm still waiting on it is because I got a good deal on it
You and me both! I’ve been talking with a liaison from the Ford executive office for 2 weeks now trying anything to get it taken to the dealership. It’s been sitting literally 2 hours away for 94 of the 98 days

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Wow, another month passed and you still don’t have it. I feel for you man, hang in there!
Sponsored