5.0 Badges

HeadBanger

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 5.0
I thought about if I got those putting there or further up some but had to look at it there since it'd be closer to fender vent didn't know if it'd be too much. I like where you put them tho
Thanks. I also thought about the fender but it would be way too much in such a small space. That vent is huge. The 5.0 Mustangs have them on the fender and higher up, but there's nothing else on the fender. I'm still on the fence about 'Coyote' on the badge and may just get simple 5.0 badges like in my avatar.
Sponsored

Lricaud81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 stx fx4
Thanks. I also thought about the fender but it would be way too much in such a small space. That vent is huge. The 5.0 Mustangs have them on the fender and higher up, but there's nothing else on the fender. I'm still on the fence about 'Coyote' on the badge and may just get simple 5.0 badges like in my avatar.
When I was in high school I had a mustang had the 5.0 on the fender and was thinking that on truck but I think itll be too much with the vent. Yes it is huge. Lol. I can't really decide which or what to get or do so I've kinda put on back burner cuz I don't wanna get one then another then another . Lol