Sponsored

24-PU0227-VI-RBS loaded yesterday

beyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Mine is installing tonight.

Doesn't sound like people are noticing much from it.
Sponsored

Hans Moleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT 302A Powerboost FX4 Sport
my truck used to receive weekly OTA updates until this update was installed a month ago. So I haven’t received any more updates for a month now and I know I am behind on updates.

EricR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"PowerBeast" - our 2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
my truck used to receive weekly OTA updates until this update was installed a month ago. So I haven’t received any more updates for a month now and I know I am behind on updates.
How do you know this?

Hans Moleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT 302A Powerboost FX4 Sport
How do you know this?
I was keeping tabs on my updates using the OTA Update History thread. I still had a long ways to go on getting all of the updates but I was still getting them every to every other week. Then suddenly my updates jumped to 24-PU0227-VI-RBS and I stopped receiving updates for a little over 4 weeks.

EricR

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"PowerBeast" - our 2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
I was keeping tabs on my updates using the OTA Update History thread. I still had a long ways to go on getting all of the updates but I was still getting them every to every other week. Then suddenly my updates jumped to 24-PU0227-VI-RBS and I stopped receiving updates for a little over 4 weeks.
OK, thanks.

Over the last 3 years my job 1 2021 PB has done a cluster of updates over a short period of time, then nothing for 6-12 months, then another cluster - and so on.

Not saying your truck doesn't have a problem after receiving 24-PU0227-VI-RBS. I have no clue.

Do you know what update version you are currently at?
Sponsored