First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat Black Appearance Package
Occupation
Active Duty
I got my 2022 Ford F-150 Lariat Black Appearance package back in March 2023. The following day I purchased a leveling kit, rims and tires. I stayed with the stock tire size of 275/60R20. Drove it very minimal before getting those installed. After getting them installed, I noticed a vibration at 74 MPH. The vibration was significantly enough I had the tires re-balanced. Still had the vibration and had them road forced balanced, got a little better. I just got back from a 1600 mile road trip and had those vibrations at 75 MPH or higher. I called my dealership that is closest to me to discuss this issue. The dealership said even though this is a known issue for the 2022 F-150 Lariat's, I would have to return the truck back to stock before they would even look at it. Has anyone had this happen to them or anyone have any thoughts?
Sponsored

tawfiqi

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I have the same issue on my 21 Lariat with factory rims after getting the front leveled up, and still the same with a new set of A/T Perrile tires. Vibration on the steering wheel and gas paddle on 120km/h (75mph) and up.

I did the same as you did, still facing the same issue. Dealerships saying that it can be the leveling or the tires, everything else is fine, even checked it at a friends garage outside the dealer.

Oxford_Powerboost

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 5.0
Unfortunately it was fine before the level/wheels/tires and not after - so the dealer is right - you cant say it’s the truck’s fault unless it continues to do it put back to stock.

Its likely in the wheel or tire…put factory wheels back on and keep the level and see what happens.
Sponsored