First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Sales
Figured I’d share my recent Ford failure. Got in my 2022 lariat powerboost and upon starting the sound system makes this screaming loud noise that settles to a SCREAMING LOUD static that won’t stop. Volume won’t respond, and can’t turn if off. I’m talking hearing damage level noise. So I roll the windows down and drove 80 minutes home to my dealer to find out some radio module has failed that they have to replace. So back into a loaner for the fourth time in a year after a laundry list of mechanical issues that Ford has refused to do a buyback on. Awesome.
Sponsored

Nasto

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Figured I’d share my recent Ford failure. Got in my 2022 lariat powerboost and upon starting the sound system makes this screaming loud noise that settles to a SCREAMING LOUD static that won’t stop. Volume won’t respond, and can’t turn if off. I’m talking hearing damage level noise. So I roll the windows down and drove 80 minutes home to my dealer to find out some radio module has failed that they have to replace. So back into a loaner for the fourth time in a year after a laundry list of mechanical issues that Ford has refused to do a buyback on. Awesome.
Windows Vista on wheels. (Inside joke for anyone who remembers the same problem with certain sound cards).

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Lol
As much flack as I have seen Sync get over the years, Sync4 is Sync matured, and has overcome more issues than Vista did before it's short life had the plug pulled. 🤣

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Wait.
So if my truck is awesome, and everything works, and it doesn't have warranty claims, I should just not mention it?

And if I speak well of the Blue Oval, I'm a communist sympathizer?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forums can truly be an entertaining venture. Humans are a delightful species to observe.

Note: I hope my Avatar accurately reflects how serious I might take the forum. I'm human too, of course, but I don't mean to offend or be much offended. By anything on a truck forum anyway. Lol
Sponsored