Sponsored

BradTheDad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F250; 2018 F150 King Ranch
My local dealer is saying it’s going to be May or June before they arrive on the showroom floor.
Sponsored

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
a couple things...i think the wheels look good. more of a premium look.
the HUD, man i'd love that. probably a bitch to implement in older trucks if not impossible, but awesome.
the last pic from the fair post...the radio trim is only on ONE SIDE!? it looks so strange with that F Series plastic mess on the left side and trim on the right.

my number one question from all these pics is i wonder if that hood is direct bolt on to 21-23's?! I know i might get hated on but i rather like the look of it. A LOT
I agree with you regarding the hood and would like to swap mine out with one down the road. To me, the vents look more refined than the current BAP/Tremor vents, which I assume will be blacked out on the BAP/Tremor models.

The wheels aren't bad when paired with the OEM tires and they fit with the overall design of the King Ranch. However, they might look out of place with larger more aggressive tires and would be a pain to clean.

The HUD is probably going to be an expensive mod to add if it's even possible. I'm sure @Jesse-Infotainment will be the first one to attempt this and is probably already investigating how to do it. I'll be at the Harrisburg auto show tomorrow with hopes that the 2024 F-150 will be there so I can finally get a chance to see one in person.

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow
I just keep telling myself "Be happy with the truck you have...Be happy with the truck you have"! I don't need a bigger truck payment; I do think the '24 looks nicer than the 21-23, though. My favorite is still the '18-'20.

nitrobass24

Threads
Reaction score
Website
redboxplus.com
Vehicles
'21 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Roll offs and Porta-Potties
Don’t really see a reason to upgrade. I mean the wheels look nice but the HUD is a gimmick. Had it on a few other cars and always turned it off.

Cobraman428

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PB 701A MT FX4
Occupation
VP of IT
I just keep telling myself "Be happy with the truck you have...Be happy with the truck you have"! I don't need a bigger truck payment; I do think the '24 looks nicer than the 21-23, though. My favorite is still the '18-'20.
My wife, to me. You don't need a new truck.....
Ford F-150 2024 F150 King Ranch Pictures from Houston Auto Show 1706279799646

Sponsored

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
I agree with you regarding the hood and would like to swap mine out with one down the road. To me, the vents look more refined than the current BAP/Tremor vents, which I assume will be blacked out on the BAP/Tremor models.
100% agree. no offense to those with them, i do like the tremor hoods but like you said, the vents look more like they meant to put them there and made an effort to make them look more integrated and nicer looking than the tremor hood. i bet money the hood will swap over. should match up with our current headlights. slap on the BAP/Tremor grill and be golden.

I would imagine finding a used hood will be slim to none and buying a new one and getting it painted will be expensive...

My wife, to me. You don't need a new truck.....
1706279799646.png
All i wanted was a custom ordered 2022 F150, 157wb, 4x4, rapid red platinum WITH MCS...between markups and chip shortages, i either couldnt afford one with MCS or order one b/c it would have came with a credit...at the time i didnt know it could be added either...so yeah, i see these new ones and the wife is doing and saying the exact same thing! if i could break even, i'd do it but the 24's cost so much more now than the 22's did new!

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
I am willing to bet those wheels don't make the final King Ranch selection cut.
they appear to be stuck on show truck wheels. they didnt even bother to swap the center caps to a KR logo.

22 inch rims have a nice show look, but I will stick with 20 inchers for daily use thank you very much.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
also, i know it may not mean much yet....but on Fords website, it only shows that hood on King Ranches and above when doing the build and price

AppRolls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch Powerboost
I am willing to bet those wheels don't make the final King Ranch selection cut.
they appear to be stuck on show truck wheels. they didnt even bother to swap the center caps to a KR logo.

22 inch rims have a nice show look, but I will stick with 20 inchers for daily use thank you very much.
Those wheels are available on the ‘24 KR…….just not with the FX4 package.

Ford F-150 2024 F150 King Ranch Pictures from Houston Auto Show IMG_1427

PB2021

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Looks nice overall I have to say but I’ve not been a fan of the new rounded hood look or the vents on top. With 37,000kms and no issues I’m happy to stick with my 21 for the foreseeable future. Plus I’m scared to even consider how low trade values would be now as the market opens.

Sponsored

Fox146

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
Like the hood, wheels are nice but probably a pain to clean (?) . Not crazy about the lighting front and back. Headlights look to me like they missed that portion and taillights look a bit busy for my taste. Next gen truck in what 2-3 years? See where they go from here

HDT05

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat 502A FX4 5.0
Plus I’m scared to even consider how low trade values would be now as the market opens.
Yeah I tried to trade my 21 and the dealers were LESS than interested... the only one that gave me a price loaded it up and tried to tell me a new lariat was going to cost me near on $82k... I've got a lease so just handing it back in March/April then my new build 24 Lariat through Granger with everything I want is going to be ready around what i originally paid on my 21...

HDT05

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat 502A FX4 5.0
I'm meh on the vents... hope they don't end up on my Lariat... looking forward to having HUD... Had it on most of our bimmers over the years and like not having to look away from the road ahead to monitor speed etc...

jp1450

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch PB / 2013 F150 King Ranch EB
i will say the WHEELS look a whole lot better than the crap i have
at leas they closer to the wagon wheel of previous years
they put out a bunch of blue lights didnt they

level.jpg
I have a 2013 King Ranch with basically the same wheel design as your. The truck is still going strong, but its kinda frustrating to see how long it took for Ford to make a switch.

Ford F-150 2024 F150 King Ranch Pictures from Houston Auto Show 2013 King Ranch
Sponsored