First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 5.0
Occupation
Teacher
I am for sure! Miss my 350 sometimes but this truck is really nice.

Stover21

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford F150
Awesome build so far! I’m getting ready to do a very similar setup as far as wheels/tires, just waiting on my level and upper control arms to come in this week. I’m also going to be running the Venomrex wheels but in black.

What was the reason for the spacer you added up front? Did they not sit even with the rears? I feel like I remember reading that somewhere at some point, but can’t remember off the top of my head and figured I’d ask since you have real world experience with the same wheels I’m going to be using.

Again, awesome build and great job documenting for all of us that haven’t dove in yet and are looking for information!

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Truck is looking badass. Love the build!

Sponsored

OP
OP
SpaceWhiteF150

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Then take them to a body shop! Mine are not perfect but they are 95%!!
I will be taking the pieces I painted to a body shop! I took them off to wet sand them again to remove orange peel and I burned through the clear!👎

OP
OP
SpaceWhiteF150

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Behind Grille Light Bar
Ford F-150 Space White Build IMG_2549
Ford F-150 Space White Build IMG_2484
Ford F-150 Space White Build IMG_2485

As bad as I want to do this it just doesn’t make sense for me right now, the truck has been sitting since august only being driven about once a month. The truck will most likely be sitting until end of may. The reason for this is being currently enrolled in college and being unable to secure a parking spot. I’m sharing this info so that one of y’all can tackle this project! I will be doing this at some point just unsure when.

OP
OP
SpaceWhiteF150

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Awesome build so far! I’m getting ready to do a very similar setup as far as wheels/tires, just waiting on my level and upper control arms to come in this week. I’m also going to be running the Venomrex wheels but in black.

What was the reason for the spacer you added up front? Did they not sit even with the rears? I feel like I remember reading that somewhere at some point, but can’t remember off the top of my head and figured I’d ask since you have real world experience with the same wheels I’m going to be using.

Again, awesome build and great job documenting for all of us that haven’t dove in yet and are looking for information!
Yes since a leveling kit doesn’t use a drop braket like a true lift kit, the front tires are slightly sucked in compared to the rear. It never really bothered me but when I switched to the full coverage mud flaps the difference was more noticeable. Probably only to my eyes, but it just bothered me. So I went ahead and tossed on the front spacers. Hope your rig turns out great!

Stover21

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford F150
Yes since a leveling kit doesn’t use a drop braket like a true lift kit, the front tires are slightly sucked in compared to the rear. It never really bothered me but when I switched to the full coverage mud flaps the difference was more noticeable. Probably only to my eyes, but it just bothered me. So I went ahead and tossed on the front spacers. Hope your rig turns out great!
Appreciate the response! I figured that was probably the case. I’m very happy with how everything turned out on mine. Went with the Eibach Pro 2R kit and SPC Upper control arms. Absolutely love the Venomrex wheels! Also threw on a set of Tremor running boards and the OEM splash guards to complete the look.

Ford F-150 Space White Build IMG_2761

OP
OP
SpaceWhiteF150

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Appreciate the response! I figured that was probably the case. I’m very happy with how everything turned out on mine. Went with the Eibach Pro 2R kit and SPC Upper control arms. Absolutely love the Venomrex wheels! Also threw on a set of Tremor running boards and the OEM splash guards to complete the look.

IMG_2761.jpeg
Looks great!

Sponsored

skwrtle

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Behind Grille Light Bar
IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2484.png
IMG_2485.png

As bad as I want to do this it just doesn’t make sense for me right now, the truck has been sitting since august only being driven about once a month. The truck will most likely be sitting until end of may. The reason for this is being currently enrolled in college and being unable to secure a parking spot. I’m sharing this info so that one of y’all can tackle this project! I will be doing this at some point just unsure when.
I've wanted to do this but was told it only work on the Raptor grille... now ya got me thinking about it again LOL

OP
OP
SpaceWhiteF150

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
OP
OP
SpaceWhiteF150

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Just some tinkering today! The rock lights stopped working, I caught a nail in my tire over the holidays, and I emptied the catch can!
Ford F-150 Space White Build IMG_3074

It amazes me every time!

OP
OP
SpaceWhiteF150

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Beware of user @Mainman,
I purchased a set of XLT fender badges from him, set $90 through zelle and haven’t received any communication since Dec 17. So not happy about that😤
Sponsored