First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 2x4 5.0 on order
Occupation
Truck driver
Happy kickoff day to the 22MY trucks! Excited for all the trucks being built this week!
Didn’t Dearborn start making the 22s last week and there is still one more week left for Kansas City to build the 21s
Sponsored

unscheduled clean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 tremor
Didn’t Dearborn start making the 22s last week and there is still one more week left for Kansas City to build the 21s
I dont know that any retail orders were scheduled for 22 last week. maybe stock orders.... and yes KC is still rolling out 21s for this week.

Hannusch29

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150
Occupation
Service Manager
I am hoping the same. I would "assume" that once you have a sticker they will not move from the blend date or at least much... Im guessing our Tremors will be on the same truck to Iowa. Im in Waukee.
Who did you order from?

Hannusch29

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150
Occupation
Service Manager
Stivers ford, I didnt know that Granger was offering 3% below msrp... should have done my homework.
I saw that granger was doing that, not a bad deal. I get D-Plan since I'm the service manager at my dealership, Gookin Ford. We are actually changing ownership next Thursday. Carl Moyer of Karl Chevrolet bought us and we will be his first Ford dealer.

Reactions: GWG

Sponsored

unscheduled clean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 tremor
I saw that granger was doing that, not a bad deal. I get D-Plan since I'm the service manager at my dealership, Gookin Ford. We are actually changing ownership next Thursday. Carl Moyer of Karl Chevrolet bought us and we will be his first Ford dealer.
That is very interesting. I would never think to associate Karl with ford. lol!

plancjo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
RE
The Ford Tracker stopped working - is anyone else having trouble getting it to work?

daddyo76

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
US Navy - Retired Manager, Information Technology
The Ford Tracker stopped working - is anyone else having trouble getting it to work?
The Official Ford tracker has never worked for me.
And the Tracker on this site stopped working for me today.

Javashot1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Super Crew 4x4
Occupation
Warehousing
Ford tracker only worked for me a couple days last month, this site's tracker is sporadic but did work sometimes - it is not working for me now.

Mach E just about always returns some information. According to the Mach E tracker my window sticker still show's my blend date as tomorrow 11/30.

How can I confirm it actually happens tomorrow?

plancjo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
RE
Great... seems kind of basic to have something on your website actually work. Kind of crazy...

Sponsored

OP
OP
GWG

GWG

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Seems like the ford tracker stopped working not long after they cut off ford performance from looking up order status for anything non performance. Seems like ford likes to keep us in the dark.

Eric12775

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 2x4 5.0 on order
Occupation
Truck driver
Ford tracker only worked for me a couple days last month, this site's tracker is sporadic but did work sometimes - it is not working for me now.

Mach E just about always returns some information. According to the Mach E tracker my window sticker still show's my blend date as tomorrow 11/30.

No tracker has, in my opinion, ever worked for me

daddyo76

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
US Navy - Retired Manager, Information Technology

Yeah, even the Mach E site is giving me the cold shoulder today...
No clue on how to confirm other than checking with your dealer.

You could also jump the gun and start tracking your shipment at https://palsapp.com/ just enter your VIN in the upper right hand search box. I have no clue how to decipher the info it returns.

Could just be like the rest of us working stiffs, first day back after a long break and slowly getting back in the swing of things, then tomorrow everything's up and working with on time updates (wish full thinking).

plancjo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
RE
Seems like the ford tracker stopped working not long after they cut off ford performance from looking up order status for anything non performance. Seems like ford likes to keep us in the dark.
Good product - crap company.