Zone Lift review / feedback?

LTDXLT

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White F150 XLT
So i was going to go with a 4" BDS lift but was asked why i didn't want a Zone lift, which is the sister company to BDS. After looking into a bit it seems the materials used between the 2 companies are the same quality. The reason why Zone is half the cost is due to no name etched skid plate and the cross members are straight across rather than parched. Also, a couple options that come standard with the BDS are additional adds with Zone. Zone re-uses the arms and BDS are new. BDS warranty is "no questions asked".

Anyone have any experience with Zone lifts? Is BDS worth the extra money? Not planning to do a lot of off-roading.
Sponsored

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
So i was going to go with a 4" BDS lift but was asked why i didn't want a Zone lift, which is the sister company to BDS. After looking into a bit it seems the materials used between the 2 companies are the same quality. The reason why Zone is half the cost is due to no name etched skid plate and the cross members are straight across rather than parched. Also, a couple options that come standard with the BDS are additional adds with Zone. Zone re-uses the arms and BDS are new. BDS warranty is "no questions asked".

Anyone have any experience with Zone lifts? Is BDS worth the extra money? Not planning to do a lot of off-roading.
I don't have direct experience with Zone lifts but over in the 5th Gen Ram forums (my current truck) the consensus seems to be that they are similar enough that if you are not doing serious off roading it is worth the cost savings going with Zone.

OP
OP

LTDXLT

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White F150 XLT
I don't have direct experience with Zone lifts but over in the 5th Gen Ram forums (my current truck) the consensus seems to be that they are similar enough that if you are not doing serious off roading it is worth the cost savings going with Zone.
good to know! thanks for the response!

Scott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Did you end up going with the zone? I've been trying with the idea and want some feedback before I pull the trigger

jchayden

First Name
Conor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I just received my Zone 4" kit but havent installed it yet. All the components look great and I've heard nothing but good things about the kit. Hoping to have it on in the next week or so.

Facemelter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Space White 3.5 S-crew. 89 Mustang Notch
In the same boat right now. Trying to decide if I should drop the money on the BDS or save some and get the Zone lift.
I'm only wanting the 4 inch kit. Wondering if anyone has had this installed yet.
Sponsored