Your iOS FordPass app working?

Papawsnow

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat FX4
Just added a schedule to turn on at 4:50p today. No problem setting it, will let you know if it turns on.
Well, it did not appear to come on at 4:50, but that was a really short notice. It did allow me to turn it on though and shows that it is on. I closed and reopened the app. Still showed on, so I turned it off and will check later tonight to verify that my regular schedule is still working.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Papawsnow

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat FX4
Ok, I do seem to be working just fine. My overnight schedule turned on and off alright. I had added a schedule yesterday evening to turn on this morning, and it has.

I did notice that the Ford Pass app had updated itself yesterday, but is 3.29.0 (I have apps auto update on my phone, so I don't usually know unless I check or there is a big change)

iPhone, iOS 14.7.1

Sorry, but don't know anything else I can do. Hopefully yours starts working.

JerseyGlock

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
It stopped working few days ago. I powered off / on my iphone and started working again.

mrnavy2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush Ford F150 Lariat, 2017 Ford Fusion SE
Occupation
Retired
How do I get the Widget on my iPhone 14?

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
Delete

Last edited:

Sponsored

JediNut

First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
Old Time Geek
How do I get the Widget on my iPhone 14?
Unfortunately, the widget hasn't been working for a while now. Anthony developed a fantastic, much, much better alternative to the Ford Pass App. But Ford kept changing the API to the point where every time he would update his app to work, Ford would change something to break it. (It honestly seemed as though someone from Ford was keeping an eye out for releases of Anthony's widget).

I believe he has been working on it a bit, but I am sure he felt like it was a bit of a futile effort. Hopefully, Ford will standardize the API and allow folks to develop applications using it... and not charge them a licensing fee.

Anyway, for now we are stuff with the FordPass app which seems to LOSE functionality on every new release!

mrnavy2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush Ford F150 Lariat, 2017 Ford Fusion SE
Occupation
Retired
Unfortunately, the widget hasn't been working for a while now. Anthony developed a fantastic, much, much better alternative to the Ford Pass App. But Ford kept changing the API to the point where every time he would update his app to work, Ford would change something to break it. (It honestly seemed as though someone from Ford was keeping an eye out for releases of Anthony's widget).

I believe he has been working on it a bit, but I am sure he felt like it was a bit of a futile effort. Hopefully, Ford will standardize the API and allow folks to develop applications using it... and not charge them a licensing fee.

Anyway, for now we are stuff with the FordPass app which seems to LOSE functionality on every new release!
Thank you for your information. I had it on my Android but I switch phones. Thanks again.

redline

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150, BMW X5, BMW M3,
Occupation
Sales
Mine in the last couple days says the truck has started but it doesn’t start and I come outside to a cold truck … #firstworldproblem

a restart of the phone seems to have worked for now
Sponsored