First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Mine isn’t, can’t get past the Ford oval. Deleted app, restarted phone. Nothing works. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue.
Sponsored

Papawsnow

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat FX4
Sorry, mine is working fine. Started the truck and unlocked it when I was coming back to it from walking/swimming the dog about an hour ago. Just went back in to check and it seems to be working fine. Current and accurate vehicle information.

Mrobles

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Z06
Mine isn’t, can’t get past the Ford oval. Deleted app, restarted phone. Nothing works. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue.
Hi,

I had that issue. I deleted the app, restarted phone and reinstalled and it’s working fine now.

Mike

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
I have been having the same issues. At first I was able to get the app to start by forcing it to close while on the Ford emblem and then restarting. That stopped working after a while and I deleted the app and all its data and reinstalled it. That fixed the issues for a while. I'm now back to having to periodically force the app to close again before it will open. Annoying to say the least but something bigger is going on with one of the latest IOS updates because I had to reinstall both the Waze app and Amazon Music because they were crashing on startup as well.

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Its working for me, I am on the latest iOS version

Sponsored

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
Quit working yesterday for me. Reboots and reinstall do not help. App just hangs.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
Hi,

I had that issue. I deleted the app, restarted phone and reinstalled and it’s working fine now.

Mike
Same. All is back to normal.

GlassSlinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Sales Director
That issue has happened twice to me. I've deleted the app and reinstalled/re-logged in. It worked.

JediNut

First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
Old Time Geek
I was REALLY hoping that the FordPass update on IOS that came in last night was going to fix the dreaded "Sorry, FordPass isn't responding" message when trying to set up SecuriAlert schedules. But no.... it didn't. It hasn't worked in MONTHS. (Current IOS version of FordPass is 3.29.0... of course, the release notes simply say: "Continuous quality improvements under the hood of the app")

I've done everything possible from deleting the app, removing and re-adding the vehicle, rebooting my phone, etc.

Is it currently working for ANYONE? I know some folks got schedules set up before everything went into the crapper, but can anyone currently set up a SecuriAlert schedule?

Sponsored

Papawsnow

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat FX4
I was REALLY hoping that the FordPass update on IOS that came in last night was going to fix the dreaded "Sorry, FordPass isn't responding" message when trying to set up SecuriAlert schedules. But no.... it didn't. It hasn't worked in MONTHS. (Current IOS version of FordPass is 3.29.0... of course, the release notes simply say: "Continuous quality improvements under the hood of the app")

I've done everything possible from deleting the app, removing and re-adding the vehicle, rebooting my phone, etc.

Is it currently working for ANYONE? I know some folks got schedules set up before everything went into the crapper, but can anyone currently set up a SecuriAlert schedule?
I'm still working fine. Just did a refresh and all data is there and correct. Have had securialert scheduled for several weeks, turned on last night (I checked) like it was supposed to. Turned off this morning. Have 3.29.0 as well.

Papawsnow

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat FX4
It did take me to the screen to edit my current schedule and the screen to make a new one. Although, not wanting to make myself problems, I did not change or add anything.

Lippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
I can’t add a Securialert schedule, but otherwise it works. I have the latest .29 version and have deleted and reinstalled. I have a case open with Ford.

JediNut

First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
Old Time Geek
I'm still working fine. Just did a refresh and all data is there and correct. Have had securialert scheduled for several weeks, turned on last night (I checked) like it was supposed to. Turned off this morning. Have 3.29.0 as well.
Hmmm.... iPhone or Android?

I get the "FordPass isn't responding" error as soon as I go to the "Scheduler" screen. :-(