Sponsored

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Wichita ICT used XPEL xr on my truck, so they must have changed film since last year @ $600 plus tax. Wichita Clear Bra was $200 higher, for same film.
Yep. That's what I'm seeing, except now it's different film. I appreciate the info!
Sponsored

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Wichita ICT Pros. Pricing was better. XPEL ceramic 5% eyebrow (had them trim to be right at the legal line straight across), 70% full windshield, rear sliding window, rear door windows, 35% front door windows. They had to redo the windshield due to a small noticeable wrinkle, which meant the eyebrow also since it was on top but no charge for removal or replace. Like it a lot. Recommend them 100%.
So I just found out that ICT Auto Pros and ICT Pros are two different shops. I was set to drop my truck off with clear bra tomorrow, but I'll wait and get that quote from the other xpel location. Especially because they're ruining 15%off (the mahomes discount) for the next 2 weeks!

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
So I just found out that ICT Auto Pros and ICT Pros are two different shops. I was set to drop my truck off with clear bra tomorrow, but I'll wait and get that quote from the other xpel location. Especially because they're ruining 15%off (the mahomes discount) for the next 2 weeks!
I used Wichita ICT Auto Pros on S. Hoover Road.

Happy1286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
I used Wichita ICT Auto Pros on S. Hoover Road.
Yep, getting a quote from them tomorrow. I'll see if clear bra will match(doubt it) then I'll go with cheaper since they're the same material and both have good reviews!

joelle king

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford truck
I see a lot of reviews on this truck on youtube even tho it's not the truck that I own , but I found it interestingly amazing

Last edited:

Sponsored

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Is the factory windshield dyed 70%. My windshield has a marking saying that It is 70%.

people-call-me-chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat SCrew 4x4 short bed
Can you “see” the film on your windshield with these ceramic films? Meaning - if you have for example the 70%, is there any iridescence or shine to the film on the windshield? Obviously there will be a tint but is there any annoying visual effects on these?

we just moved to AZ and I’m looking into options - but I’m not sure i want to put it on my windshield if theres going to be any visual distortion.

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
From my experience with the ceramic the windshield has no visual effects with the naked eye. When I wear normal polarized sunglasses the tint is fine but when I put on a blue or green mirror lenses there is slight rainbowing but not enough to bother me. The heat rejection far outweighs the slight rainbowing. I don’t have xpel branded film, I have solar control film installed.

OnceAnEagle

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F 150 Lariat Supercab Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
My XPEL windshield film is 70%. I have zero distortion day or night. 50% tint would have been a bit dark for me. My wife says her prescription sunglasses cause her to see a purple tint but my prescription sunglasses do not. I have a 5% eyebrow on top of the 70% above the windshield line. That is also distortion free and nice at dusk. There is a defined line but I don't really notice it. And the truck is definitely cooler.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
My XPEL windshield film is 70%. I have zero distortion day or night. 50% tint would have been a bit dark for me. My wife says her prescription sunglasses cause her to see a purple tint but my prescription sunglasses do not. I have a 5% eyebrow on top of the 70% above the windshield line. That is also distortion free and nice at dusk. There is a defined line but I don't really notice it. And the truck is definitely cooler.
Same here. 70% on windshield and no distortions or effects/issues with my prescription polarized glasses.