Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Photographer/Filmmaker
Hey gents,

I've been looking at aftermarket fenders (bought a few and returned them even) and haven't found anything I like. I have seen the Xenon fenders for '20 and earlier, but not specifically for Gen 14. I reached out to them to see if and when they would be releasing them, and they said maybe July, but with a caveat: If they had clear interest, they would start developing the molds sooner, w/ a pre-order discount offered.

So, how many of you out there are interested in the Xenon fenders?

Here's a link to the Gen 13 fender: https://shop.teamxenon.com/products/31497
Sponsored

Andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Shelby Raptor. 05 AEV Jeep TJ4.6 SC. 21 Lariat
Occupation
Business owner
Hey gents,

I've been looking at aftermarket fenders (bought a few and returned them even) and haven't found anything I like. I have seen the Xenon fenders for '20 and earlier, but not specifically for Gen 14. I reached out to them to see if and when they would be releasing them, and they said maybe July, but with a caveat: If they had clear interest, they would start developing the molds sooner, w/ a pre-order discount offered.

So, how many of you out there are interested in the Xenon fenders?

Here's a link to the Gen 13 fender: https://shop.teamxenon.com/products/31497
Not a fan of the pocket rivet type flares. Even more so as I would choose to color code. Like the color coded ones used on Black Widow spec from SCA Performance. Especially the extra little flare on the front bumper edge. Hopefully will start to see some aftermarket manufactures doing these type of parts.

Ford F-150 Xenon Fenders – Weighing interest 1639990171410