First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Escape Titanium - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
100% retired
I'd like to know if anyone has had problems using X-Plan when placing an order for a new truck. Do dealers balk at X-Plan usage or are they receptive when a customer orders.
Sponsored

Rich1982

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT/302A
Occupation
Semi retired
I'd like to know if anyone has had problems using X-Plan when placing an order for a new truck. Do dealers balk at X-Plan usage or are they receptive when a customer orders.
I think it varies by dealer and current market conditions/truck availability.
The nearest dealer to me flat out said NO to X-Plan (or any other plan) at this time - also would not discount the MSRP.
Talked to a couple other dealers and no issue with X-Plan at all - then I found a dealer that was listing a price that was less than X-Plan (local dealers would match that price, other than the 1st one)

OP
OP
3DogKnight

3DogKnight

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Escape Titanium - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
100% retired
I think it varies by dealer and current market conditions/truck availability.
The nearest dealer to me flat out said NO to X-Plan (or any other plan) at this time - also would not discount the MSRP.
Talked to a couple other dealers and no issue with X-Plan at all - then I found a dealer that was listing a price that was less than X-Plan (local dealers would match that price, other than the 1st one)
Thanks. Good info.

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I placed my order without X-plan, then later told my dealer I had access to X-plan. They had no issue applying x-plan to the previous order (which was ~$500 cheaper than the previously agreed upon price).

RoccoL

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer
Occupation
IT
I asked a dealer in my area if they accepted x plan and they stated only on ordered vehicles, they would not deal on anything in inventory.
Sponsored