Feverr

First Name
Humberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 XLT
Looking into getting into a new '21 XLT 302A
Just had a few questions, is there anyway to be eligible for X Plan/get a X Plan code sooner than 2 months? Looked around and the only way to get it that I see is to hold 100 shares of Ford stock for more than 60 days. Trying to see if I can get X Plan so I can at least get a little off a new rig given the current market and the fact I don't believe dealers are negotiating more than MSRP - Ford Rebates currently.

In Phoenix, Arizona in case that matters. Went to one dealership near me but they didn't have a single truck '21 XLT 302A on the lot lol but they did value my trade quite well.
Sponsored

AccentedWanderer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 5.5. 2018 Audi Q5
I got 9% off MSRP for a Lariat that I ordered 03/01 and picked up 05/17 by using a X-plan code a friend gave me. They only let it go through because I ordered 03/01 so all my incentives were from that month.

I dont see how any discount plans will be allowed in the future at all while the constrait on semiconductors stil exist.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
OP
OP

Feverr

First Name
Humberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 XLT
I got 9% off MSRP for a Lariat that I ordered 03/01 and picked up 05/17 by using a X-plan code a friend gave me. They only let it go through because I ordered 03/01 so all my incentives were from that month.

I dont see how any discount plans will be allowed in the future at all while the constrait on semiconductors stil exist.
Thats kind of what I figured. I know GM dealers in my area are doing like 6-9thousand off new Silverados but the interiors are so bland. Was trying to see if there's anyway to save off a new XLT 21

OP
OP

Feverr

First Name
Humberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 XLT

Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
Most of those clubs are now 90 days until you can use X-Plan, as of May 1st. However, not sure all dealers will check that. Bit of a gamble though.

As for stockholders, the rule is you have to have 100 shares for at least 6 months.

OP
OP

Feverr

First Name
Humberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 XLT
OP
OP

Feverr

First Name
Humberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 XLT
Most of those clubs are now 90 days until you can use X-Plan, as of May 1st. However, not sure all dealers will check that. Bit of a gamble though.

As for stockholders, the rule is you have to have 100 shares for at least 6 months.
Yeesh oh well I will probably hold off then I guess. Way things are looking with the conductors don't see it being fixed anytime soon. Will probably just take advantage of the used market now to get into a new GM (yuck) and then trade that in when there's availability.

Gear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Jeep Rubicon
Do X plan through Mustang Club. Sign up now. Your ordered truck is going to take at least 3 months.

Hog_Johnson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum
I joined the Mustang club on 4/11, generated an X Plan PIN on 4/17 and placed my order 4/27

Sponsored

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
I joined the Mustang club on 4/11, generated an X Plan PIN on 4/17 and placed my order 4/27
They just started enforcing the 90 day this month. Been a member for years.

OP
OP

Feverr

First Name
Humberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 XLT
Thats what I thought I could do but apparently its 90 days start of this month

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Yeesh oh well I will probably hold off then I guess. Way things are looking with the conductors don't see it being fixed anytime soon. Will probably just take advantage of the used market now to get into a new GM (yuck) and then trade that in when there's availability.
The semi conductor factory that had the fire should be back to full capacity in another week. There will be lead time to get the modules that use the semiconductors built and then they have to clear the massive backlog of half built and waiting orders.

I would count on at least 3 months ordering now so by the time it arrives you would be X-Plan qualified.

I would not buy anything used right now unless you absolutely have to have a truck right now. Even used is hard to find and the prices are inflated to nearly if not at new prices. Buying a used now to trade when supplies loosen will result in a value loss probably over any XPlan savings.

Bobsputin

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Join one. You might be ok with how long it is taking for delivery. You don't need it when you order, just when you right the deal.
Sponsored