• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

X-plan for Lightning reservation holders?

OP
OP

mharford

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord, F-150 Lightning (Reserved!)
Occupation
Manager
Does anyone have any recommendations for dealers in Ontario, Canada, that may be as awesome (or as close to as possible) as Granger?
Sponsored

Kevv

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Range Rover Infiniti Bronco
Occupation
Retired
Which dealer did you use? My last special order was with Metro and it was not an experience I would care to repeat. I went with kendall this time, but I did not feel confident. I was thinking of switching to Sawgrass or Plantation.
I used Sawgrass Ford. Easy to deal with no BS with the Bronco. ( and I got a build date this week of July 26th ) MSRP plus zero dealer fees. Made an appointment salesman took me in back office and we ordered my Bronco went over everything they wanted four hundred deposit. However I had zero deposit because I switched dealers from Autonation Margate ( they were a disaster) and I got my original deposit back from Ford. So not sure if they want extra cash down on the F150. Also, my F150 reservation is with Sawgrass and I am waiting to see what Ford position is on X Plan as well

BigDill

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Mustang GT 2016 Exploder [sic]
I used Sawgrass Ford. Easy to deal with no BS with the Bronco. ( and I got a build date this week of July 26th ) MSRP plus zero dealer fees. Made an appointment salesman took me in back office and we ordered my Bronco went over everything they wanted four hundred deposit. However I had zero deposit because I switched dealers from Autonation Margate ( they were a disaster) and I got my original deposit back from Ford. So not sure if they want extra cash down on the F150. Also, my F150 reservation is with Sawgrass and I am waiting to see what Ford position is on X Plan as well
Thanks for the info. I may switch to them. I don’t love the amount of robo emails I am getting currently, asking me the same thing over and over regardless of my reply.

Sponsored

hemiblas

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger, JL, JLU, Mustang
On a 55800 MachE the x-plan price is 54959, which is only a 841 discount...Per Fords rules we cannot advertise a price on the EV's but pm me if you have questions...
If the mileage comes in better than what was originally advertised, I'll be putting an order from you guys. These guys have been great on the Bronco forum. Great pricing, great service and low dealer fees. I'm sure we can get group shipping rates to Co just like the Bronco, but if not I'm good with one stop on the way back if they can get the mileage above 400 on the extended battery pack.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
If the mileage comes in better than what was originally advertised, I'll be putting an order from you guys. These guys have been great on the Bronco forum. Great pricing, great service and low dealer fees. I'm sure we can get group shipping rates to Co just like the Bronco, but if not I'm good with one stop on the way back if they can get the mileage above 400 on the extended battery pack.
Watch this video that explains the mileage rating that is considered with 1000 # payload...

That is how the EPA does EV's at half the advertised payload, I am hoping that I will get in the 400 mile range but that is a ton of seat time between stops so the low mid 300's does not bother me...

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Watch this video that explains the mileage rating that is considered with 1000 # payload...

That is how the EPA does EV's at half the advertised payload, I am hoping that I will get in the 400 mile range but that is a ton of seat time between stops so the low mid 300's does not bother me...
I strongly doubt that range shown in that video is with freeway driving 65mph+. Long road trips will probably see below the EPA target range

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
If you’re in the mid Atlantic area, for sure Email John Holstein at Stephen’s Auto in WV.
John is a great guy in WV that is one fine dealership there to do business with...

Been a great contributor on the B6G forum as well...

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I strongly doubt that range shown in that video is with freeway driving 65mph+. Long road trips will probably see below the EPA target range

That is the beauty of the Internet and Forum based materials, we get each side and speculate until the reality appears...

I am more for reality but a good positive outlook is not a harmful thing to have...
Sponsored