• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

X-plan for Lightning reservation holders?

mharford

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord, F-150 Lightning (Reserved!)
Occupation
Manager
Does anyone have any experience with X-plan for new Ford vehicles? Should we expect to be able to get X-plan on these trucks when they launch?
Sponsored

audiomikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 RAM 1500, MB W221, C5 Camaro, Prius V, 300C
Occupation
Manufacturing Engineer
? I have tried to buy an F-150 using X-Plan. It helps but I never know for sure how much exactly. Not sure if available for specials like Raptor, launch edition Bronco, GT-350/500, and of course Lightning launch year.

OP
OP

mharford

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord, F-150 Lightning (Reserved!)
Occupation
Manager
? I have tried to buy an F-150 using X-Plan. It helps but I never know for sure how much exactly. Not sure if available for specials like Raptor, launch edition Bronco, GT-350/500, and of course Lightning launch year.
Was thinking that would probably be the case. I’m getting regardless but some sort of discount would of obviously be nice. I’m in Canada so hopefully we get an EV credit similar to what you get in the US.

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You were able to use x plan on the mach e. It is still up to your dealer if they want to sell it at x plan discount.

Kevv

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Range Rover Infiniti Bronco
Occupation
Retired
Bronco order Ford said no X plan pricing some dealers still had discounts. Locally best I could do was MSRP and no dealer fees. South Florida. A few dealers would sell below MSRP but with Dealer fees was more expensive.

Sponsored

FatmanOSU

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT Lightning, 2022 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Sales
Mach-e had X-plan on it. No reason Lighting should not also.

AzRap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
56 F100, 19 Raptor, 19 Expedition
Occupation
Vehicle Test
Standard Bronco should of had Xplan also but since it was a hot vehicle Ford took away Xplan and only gave discounts to employees. It's not the little bit of savings benefit compared to locking in a price preventing a greedy dealer from adding some ridiculous market adjustment or add-ons. This truck is the future and not everybody is delighted they used the Lightning name so I would guess purchasing one will be no problem.

Wolf Man

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
This is what is posted on the X-Plan site. Looks like last time it was updated was February. Since Ford is only taking reservations right now and not actual orders for the Lightning I expect they'll update this again just before ordering goes live.

Ford F-150 Lightning X-plan for Lightning reservation holders? 2021-05-23 (1)

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Before I chose my dealer they confirmed I could use Xplan on the Lightning.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
On a 55800 MachE the x-plan price is 54959, which is only a 841 discount...Per Fords rules we cannot advertise a price on the EV's but pm me if you have questions...

BigDill

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Mustang GT 2016 Exploder [sic]
Bronco order Ford said no X plan pricing some dealers still had discounts. Locally best I could do was MSRP and no dealer fees. South Florida. A few dealers would sell below MSRP but with Dealer fees was more expensive.
Which dealer did you use? My last special order was with Metro and it was not an experience I would care to repeat. I went with kendall this time, but I did not feel confident. I was thinking of switching to Sawgrass or Plantation.

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
On a 55800 MachE the x-plan price is 54959, which is only a 841 discount...Per Fords rules we cannot advertise a price on the EV's but pm me if you have questions...
This is a top notch dealer who has helped many people on the bronco forum. I’d order from them if they were closer.

dingle87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150
This is a top notch dealer who has helped many people on the bronco forum. I’d order from them if they were closer.
Yep. I have my Bronco reservation/order with Granger. They've been awesome from the get go with communication, transparency and helping customers. Highly recommend them to other Lightning buyers as well.

My wife wants to head East (purchasing from another helpful dealer from the Bronco site), for this purchase to see family, or I'd be buying from Granger.
Sponsored