First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
This change isn't that monumental. Associate 1-year is $25 AND Digital 1-year is $35. I was able to generate a pin almost immediately after joining and dealer didn't even question how long I had been a member for.
That's correct, you can generate a pin right away and your membership card does not show how long you've been a member. I've been a member 15 years and the only date on my card is when it expires.
Sponsored

OP
OP

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
That's correct, you can generate a pin right away and your membership card does not show how long you've been a member. I've been a member 15 years and the only date on my card is when it expires.
Exactly! What more can they do? I guess Ford can go to MCA and ask some info.. But who knows if they'll follow through..

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
If you are considering joining an organization to get to the X-Plan price, my suggestion would be to work the best deal you can with your dealer and if it isn't going to cut the mustard, then pursue the X-Plan route. The difference between my quoted 'before rebates' price and X-Plan is $4.45. No brainer!

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I got EAA membership and also bought 100 shares of Ford stock, both on September 9th. The shares method requires 6 months holding and I thought hahahaha as if it will take 6 months to get my truck!!! Well I still don't have it and that is in 7 days LMAOOO

Anyway, this probably applies to very few people (buying shares 6 months ago) but if you *happen* to have a bunch this is another route:

Ford F-150 X-Plan changes for Mustang Club of America 1614710411745

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
If you are considering joining an organization to get to the X-Plan price, my suggestion would be to work the best deal you can with your dealer and if it isn't going to cut the mustard, then pursue the X-Plan route. The difference between my quoted 'before rebates' price and X-Plan is $4.45. No brainer!
X-Plan for me was about $500 cheaper than what I had negotiated before learning about that plan, so if it doesnt work out it's not the end of the world for me.

Sponsored

jafo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Star white
So, if I already have my PIN and card I should be fine?

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
People have said that dealers never asked as long as you have the PIN. But it *is* right there in the terms and conditions if one ever tries to hold a customer to it.... I have not heard any account of someone being turned away yet, if that means anything. And there have been threads on here and the "other" forum ad nauseum about x-plan.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Yes you’ll be okay. One of the good things about x plan is that doc fees are limited to $100 and my dealer charges $0 for doc fees when using x plan. The normal charge for doc fees in NC IS $799. There should be a law against crap like that.

Last edited:

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Here's a couple of things thought I'd share based on questions I've seen on this site and some others, from the X-Plan site:

Under FAQS:
6. How long is a PIN valid?
PINs remain active for 12 months from the date of issue.

18. Are any other items covered through the Plan?
No. Dealer installed options, conversion packages, extended warranties, accessories, etc., are not covered by the Plan and must be agreed upon between you and the dealer.

19. Am I eligible for other incentives?
Yes, for most. Partner Recognition participants are eligible for most public incentives. There are some offers that are not compatible with this offer. Your dealer can best determine which incentives you are eligible for.

22. When do I need to identify myself as a participant?
You are OBLIGATED to identify yourself as a Partner Recognition participant at the time you first visit a dealership. Not providing this information to your salesperson up-front, may jeopardize your ability to obtain a vehicle using the Partner Recognition Program.

23. How long is the Plan program in effect?
There is no effective expiration date for this program, however, Ford Motor Company and Lincoln Motor Company reserves the right to modify the program, remove eligibility, or cancel the program at any time.

24. Can I be charged a “document fee” (doc fee) by my dealer?
Yes. Dealers will be permitted to assess up to $100 in documentary fees on each delivery to an eligible purchaser under the terms of the Plan, unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation. Each dealer is responsible for complying with applicable laws or regulations.
  • What if I am in a state that allows the dealer to charge more than $100?
Unless otherwise provided by state or local laws or regulation: In states where dealers are not permitted to charge as much as $100 for doc fees, dealers would be capped at the lesser amount as provided by the state. In states that permitted more than $100, dealers would be permitted to charge the Plan customer $100. In states that permitted more than $100 and also required that all customers be charged the same amount, dealers may charge the Plan customer $100 and indicate any additional fees have been paid by Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company as part of the AXZD-Plan Program dealer reimbursement on the buyer's order.
  • How does this change the $275 administration fee?
There is no change. The $275 administration fee covers costs of managing the New Vehicle Purchase Program.

25. Do Dealers make a profit on Plan purchases and/or leases?
Yes. Dealers receive a commission from Ford Motor Company or Lincoln Motor Company on each Plan transaction.

For those that have already ordered a truck without using the X-Plan, it might not be possible to add it later and get X-Plan pricing. Refer to #22 above. Although it may be up to the dealer's discretion.

jafo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Star white
Yes you’ll be okay. One of the good things about x plan is that doc fees are limited to $100 and my dealer charges $0 for doc fees when using x plan. The normal charge for doc fees in NC IS $799. There should be a law against crap like that.
I'm down the road from you in Pittsboro. Which dealer does $0 on X-plan?

Sponsored

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur
AQHA discount is dead. They ended their partnership on Jan 4th. I just called yesterday to ask because I am a member.
That bites....I renewed prematurely I guess. Lol.

CnB150Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, PB, Fx4, SuperCrew w/5.5 Bed
I got EAA membership and also bought 100 shares of Ford stock, both on September 9th. The shares method requires 6 months holding and I thought hahahaha as if it will take 6 months to get my truck!!! Well I still don't have it and that is in 7 days LMAOOO

Anyway, this probably applies to very few people (buying shares 6 months ago) but if you *happen* to have a bunch this is another route:

1614710411745.png
70% return on that stock in 6 months!

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
I’ve used AQHA in the past too but it’s gone, Farm Bureau gives you $500 discount, $50-55 per year and eligibility in 30 days

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
There is in Texas... my dealer told me about it when I was surprised at my extremely low doc fee without X-plan.
Sponsored