• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas WTB/T chrome mirror caps

Mtater15t

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I have black Standard mirror caps and am looking for chrome ones to finish out my chrome package since it costs less to add the few pieces of chrome.
Sponsored

Nelsona8

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT super crew
I ended up buying the OEM replacement caps from Ford, about $250 a piece but you might get lucky and find someone who is willing to swap or wait for the aftermarket to catch up and release something.

OP
OP

Mtater15t

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I’m hoping somebody local swaps up to tow mirrors or gets some color matched for their platinum.

Geo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 4x4, Lariat 501A pk. 5.0 V-8, Max Tow.
Ill have some nice chrome ones off a Lariat in a week or so. If I don't break them when I remove them.

Geo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 4x4, Lariat 501A pk. 5.0 V-8, Max Tow.
No I guess I won't. I did not read the post correct. I have the chrome towing mirror caps. Sorry.

Sponsored

Shotofpadron

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
What part of Texas are you in? I’m in ND but will be down in San Antonio/Houston next month

OP
OP

Mtater15t

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I’m in Bryan/College Station, north of Houston by about an Hour and a half.

calibo12

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Exp XLT / 2021 F150 XLT 302a AMB SCrew
Occupation
Business Management
I ended up buying the OEM replacement caps from Ford, about $250 a piece but you might get lucky and find someone who is willing to swap or wait for the aftermarket to catch up and release something.
Do you happen to have the par numbers for this?

TheObiJuan

First Name
TheObiJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F-150 Tremor 402A
I have black Standard mirror caps and am looking for chrome ones to finish out my chrome package since it costs less to add the few pieces of chrome.
I have chrome and would be happy to trade for your black ones.
Mine are 502A Lariat with the puddle lights.

Feel free to PM me and we can meet halfway in Bastrop and swap them in a parking lot. I’m in San Antonio.

Sponsored

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
Yes they are indeed pricey. Ford accessories dept offer the ones that mount with double sided tape. They dont look that good to me. I think im going to end up with the 250 a piece ones

Nelsona8

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT super crew
I ended up buying some factory paint matched caps off of eBay so I have a set of chrome caps I’m willing to part with for $75 if anyone is interested. They are in perfect like new condition.
Sponsored