• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida WTB Mongoose®-Plus Ford2

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Looking for someone who maybe got their truck up to date, no longer needs it and is looking to get some of their money back.
Sponsored

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Looking for someone who maybe got their truck up to date, no longer needs it and is looking to get some of their money back.
That’s a pretty old and no longer produced version of the Mongoose (and it was produced by a company that was purchased by Opus/IVS). Are you sure that’s what you want? If you could find one, it’ll be cheap but Mongoose Plus for Ford 2 is current and what most people have purchased. https://www.opusivs.com/products/j2534-pass-thru/mongooseplus/ford?hsLang=en

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
That’s a pretty old and no longer produced version of the Mongoose (and it was produced by a company that was purchased by Opus/IVS). Are you sure that’s what you want? If you could find one, it’ll be cheap but Mongoose Plus for Ford 2 is current and what most people have purchased. https://www.opusivs.com/products/j2534-pass-thru/mongooseplus/ford?hsLang=en
Thanks.

Thanks! However, it's $485 new. To save $35, I'd rather just buy it new.

Edit: Well, it seems the J2534 is more expensive. Maybe $450 isn't too bad.

Last edited:

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Thanks.

Thanks! However, it's $485 new. To save $35, I'd rather just buy it new.

Edit: Well, it seems the J2534 is more expensive. Maybe $450 isn't too bad.
They’re all J2534. To get a different protocol (if you wanted to use something like IDS) is quite a bit more money.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
They’re all J2534. To get a different protocol (if you wanted to use something like IDS) is quite a bit more money.
Understood. If I'm trying to update my truck myself for Bluecruise and the rest of the OTA's, is the one you posted what I need to get?

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
I didnt look into anything on it. Just figured i would share.

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Understood. If I'm trying to update my truck myself for Bluecruise and the rest of the OTA's, is the one you posted what I need to get?
That’s what I (and most people doing what you want to do) use. It’s very solid.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Title updated to reflect the correct item. Thanks for your help, guys.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Ah, that's right! It's a sticky and all. lol My memory has never been my best asset, and at 43 years old, it's only getting worse. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored