Sponsored

Would a Dealer help we with this?

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
I love the new XLT Sport...except the black grill. With the brighter colors I think it's just too much contrast. I think it would be perfect if it had the STX grill with color matched accents. Would a dealer ever help with getting a STX grill on my truck?

Ford F-150 Would a Dealer help we with this? grills
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
You would have to order the grille or find a take off on places like FB Marketplace or eBay...

That is a questions we get asked many times from customers wanting to change them out...

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
I tried to swap my 18 Lariat Sport grill with another (more muted) one - dealer quoted me a little over $USD1,000 --> ebay had them for $500-600 --> but I couldn't ascertain if they were Ford sourced or aftermarket.....so I just lived with the original grill (still hate it....but wallet is happier)

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
- As Albert said, the dealer should be able to order that for you.
- Body shops could order it, also. But, they could also possibly prep and paint the existing grill.
- As Igor mentioned, keep an eye on Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and Ebay for someone to put up a grill. The aftermarket will be all over this truck very quickly and guys/girls will be swapping their grills out for alternative looks from day one.
Sponsored