First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Beautiful truck Bob! If I had been you I'd have had trouble sleeping last night and probably would have peeked out the door into the garage a couple of times in the middle of the night just to confirm I wasn't dreaming. Enjoy, and we'll be waiting to hear about all the fun stuff you figure out about it while we continue to wait.
Actually slept like a baby, was a relief for sure.

Wolf Man
It is Star White

Trashman
No worries, I'll still be snoopy and opionenated. :ROFLMAO:

The site and you members have really helped me to get through it all and not go to nuts (well, too nuts) and I thank you all!

Feels like I've gone through some war battle or something. Never waited 5 months for a new vehicle, but I will say they are worth it!
Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Congrats @currybob shes a beaut! Relieved to see someone actually obtain theirs after a long wait. Im jealous for sure! Mine was built yesterday so hopefully the next few weeks will fly by.

lcrain

First Name
Lawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150, '95 911 c2, '97 miata, '98 M3/4/5
Congrats! I ordered a '21 platinum a week and a half ago. I was very tempted to go with a KR, as I like the two tone exterior quite a bit. I couldn't get over the fact that all surfaces on the interior are brown, and I like brown. Might go check out a local one this weekend and see what it looks like!

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Congrats @currybob shes a beaut! Relieved to see someone actually obtain theirs after a long wait. Im jealous for sure! Mine was built yesterday so hopefully the next few weeks will fly by.
Fly by... Whahahahaaa :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding, know it is on the move and finally built does help a Lot! Hope you have no delays and in your hands quickly!

lcrain
Me too, I like the earth tones, guess that is why I have had so many KRs over the years. I also like that the leather seems a higher quality too. This years is even better, I like the light brown inserts better this year, last couple years they almost had too much orange in it. They have stepped it up this year, I guess to keep up with Dodge.

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
OMG guys I am blown away,o_O thanks so much for well wishes! Much appreciated(y)!

Of course it was raining, seems every new car I pickup is in the rain.

First off, the other reviews here are right on. It's a bit over whelming not have a truck for 5 months and then get into a rocket ship with everything different. Drives like a dream and will put many muscle cars to shame.

I love the steering, the breaks are just a bit different but I've owned hybrids in the past and I was use to it by the time I got home. Fit and finish is really good. I found 2 very small blemishes that won't be much to fix at all.

The power boards are higher than my 2018 and louder but still very functional. It may just need a dampener on the motor mounts. Will look into that but by no means a deal breaker.

I got the bed-liner sprayed while I visited my Mom. I think they didn't get all the power hooked up for the power tailgate is not working. I did turn it on in the settings. I have to go back tomorrow anyway for they are swapping my tires, getting the Michelin Defenders. Worked a trade deal with the dealer.

The finance rebate is $1,000 now, so $500 more than I thought. I'll let it ride till just before first payment is due and then pay it off. I had a total of $4,000 in rebates counting the PCO and the dealer had locked it in, so all was good.

The light's at night are really cool and I love the new headlights, they are better than my 2018 KR.

Stereo is really really good but you need a good station and you have to get the balance and tone settings put right.

I just can't get over how smooth and quite this thing is! Looks bad a** too!

The KR interior accent color is more brown and less orangie than my 2018, very nice quality leather. Steering wheel felt really good in the hands. Love the new controls on the wheel, better organize and ergonomic.

The MPGs are right there and I was doing the speed limit and got on just a little bit. Was 4 lane but rural for 60% and city 40%, at one point I was averaging 29 MPG and that was a bit less than 1/2 way. 65 on the 60% and stop and go at lower speeds the 40%. We don't have winter or summer gas additives here so I'm sure that helps.

You really cannot tell when on battery or engine if it were not for the tac, except on take off from a dead stop and it is smooth.

Will have better photos tomorrow, got dark on me. I have lots of stuff to put on it tomorrow too, that came off my 2018, bed cover, tags, tools etc. Bought the splash guards for it while I was there. Have to take it to get the front side windows tinted next week. Not doing to much to it other than that.

The dash and center screen is the best!!

1611290369817.jpeg

1611290489626.jpeg

1611290519288.jpeg

1611290547252.jpeg

1611290574179.jpeg
I am a little late but congrats as well. Also thanks for all your valuable input on this forum

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Bob,

Very nice looking and change over in tires will make a differance. On a Limited 22" tire - I have not found a tire (yet) that I would be interested in changing from the OEM. On the Limited - I don't want an off-road agressive tires since it's not an FX. I'm looking for somthing that is a lot better for heavy rains. I don't have to deal with any mud nor snow issues. It's the heavy rains and big rain puddles on the roadways.

Alpha1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2918 f150 2020 explorer st
OMG guys I am blown away,o_O thanks so much for well wishes! Much appreciated(y)!

First off, the other reviews here are right on. It's a bit over whelming not have a truck for 5 months and then get into a rocket ship with everything different. Drives like a dream and will put many muscle cars to shame.

I love the steering, the breaks are just a bit different but I've owned hybrids in the past and I was use to it by the time I got home. Fit and finish is really good. I found 2 very small blemishes that won't be much to fix at all.

The power boards are higher than my 2018 and louder but still very functional. It may just need a dampener on the motor mounts. Will look into that but by no means a deal breaker.

I got the bed-liner sprayed while I visited my Mom. I think they didn't get all the power hooked up for the power tailgate is not working. I did turn it on in the settings. I have to go back tomorrow anyway for they are swapping my tires, getting the Michelin Defenders. Worked a trade deal with the dealer.

The finance rebate is $1,000 now, so $500 more than I thought. I'll let it ride till just before first payment is due and then pay it off. I had a total of $4,000 in rebates counting the PCO and the dealer had locked it in, so all was good.

The light's at night are really cool and I love the new headlights, they are better than my 2018 KR.

Stereo is really really good but you need a good station and you have to get the balance and tone settings put right.

The KR interior accent color is more brown and less orangie than my 2018, very nice quality leather. Steering wheel felt really good in the hands. Love the new controls on the wheel, better organize and ergonomic.

The MPGs are right there and I was doing the speed limit and got on just a little bit. Was 4 lane but rural for 60% and city 40%, at one point I was averaging 29 MPG and that was a bit less than 1/2 way. 65 on the 60% and stop and go at lower speeds the 40%. We don't have winter or summer gas additives here so I'm sure that helps.

You really cannot tell when on battery or engine if it were not for the tac, except on take off from a dead stop and it is smooth.

Will have better photos tomorrow, got dark on me. I have lots of stuff to put on it tomorrow too, that came off my 2018, bed cover, tags, tools etc. Bought the splash guards for it while I was there. Have to take it to get the front side windows tinted next week. Not doing to much to it other than that.

1611290369817.jpeg

1611290489626.jpeg

1611290519288.jpeg

1611290547252.jpeg

1611290574179.jpeg
Looks nice. Must be nice to finally get it I'm still waiting on my KR that I ordered back in July. Still have no delivery date. If I'm waiting this long I might as wait and get a tremor. But then again ford will probably drop the ball on that and I would have to wait until 22 to see that show up

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Looks nice. Must be nice to finally get it I'm still waiting on my KR that I ordered back in July. Still have no delivery date. If I'm waiting this long I might as wait and get a tremor. But then again ford will probably drop the ball on that and I would have to wait until 22 to see that show up
Did you order a diesel or something? Are you sure the dealer submitted your order?

Alpha1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2918 f150 2020 explorer st
Did you order a diesel or something? Are you sure the dealer submitted your order?
Nope ordered 5.0. he submitted it as retail and it wouldn't pull to build so he ordered another one the exact same as a stock order at end of October that pulled right away with a build date in November and an eta of 12/21. Then 1 week later he was told ford pushed it back with no real good reason y and no build dates. Had my vin since October. New build date of 1/23 now still with no eta

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nope ordered 5.0. he submitted it as retail and it wouldn't pull to build so he ordered another one the exact same as a stock order at end of October that pulled right away with a build date in November and an eta of 12/21. Then 1 week later he was told ford pushed it back with no real good reason y and no build dates. Had my vin since October. New build date of 1/23 now still with no eta
what is your VIN? you should have a window sticker.

Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch

1611290369817.jpeg

1611290489626.jpeg

1611290519288.jpeg

1611290547252.jpeg

1611290574179.jpeg
Bob,
What the dealer told me to let them keep their finance cut, was to make the first payment of all but a couple hundred dollars. Then make 2 payments of $100. Only though if you want to stay on good terms with them.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Bob,
What the dealer told me to let them keep their finance cut, was to make the first payment of all but a couple hundred dollars. Then make 2 payments of $100. Only though if you want to stay on good terms with them.
Sounds like a greedy bunch. Lol Yeah you can do that just get the rebate. I will send payoff as the first payment, they made good money on me.

LIVRaptor
Don't have a video but I got a lot of work done today. Got my mud guards on; bed cover, took off all the dealer decals; changed my 4X4 decal; cut the tail pipe end off (I don't like seeing a tail pipe, it's always dirty) and cleaned her up a bit. Next week will take it to get the two front side windows tinted. Then I will DONE! Lol

Ford F-150 Wonders Never Cease! 1611444075108

Ford F-150 Wonders Never Cease! 1611444107345

Ford F-150 Wonders Never Cease! 1611444142350

Ford F-150 Wonders Never Cease! 1611444181139

Ford F-150 Wonders Never Cease! 1611444238427

Ford F-150 Wonders Never Cease! 1611444277301

Ford F-150 Wonders Never Cease! 1611444372427

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Sounds like a greedy bunch. Lol Yeah you can do that just get the rebate. I will send payoff as the first payment, they made good money on me.

LIVRaptor
Don't have a video but I got a lot of work done today. Got my mud guards on; bed cover, took off all the dealer decals; changed my 4X4 decal; cut the tail pipe end off (I don't like seeing a tail pipe, it's always dirty) and cleaned her up a bit. Next week will take it to get the two front side windows tinted. Then I will DONE! Lol

1611444075108.jpeg

1611444107345.jpeg

1611444142350.jpeg

1611444181139.jpeg

1611444238427.jpeg

1611444277301.jpeg

1611444372427.jpeg
looks great! Congratulations on finally getting it. Never thought about cutting of the tail pipe. I agree it always looks and gets dirty. Something to consider

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Would you consider this too much rust on the suspension, or is it normal in your experience? I want to know what I’m looking at when I take delivery, and if I should say something if it’s on my truck.

Ford F-150 Wonders Never Cease! 986F0379-6EC1-4197-A7D1-37410156E0C3
Sponsored