First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Anyone else having this issue? It detects my phone, starts charging, and then stops in 2 min. Re-centering/ moving the phone has not helped, neither has case removal.
Sponsored

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
Anyone else having this issue? It detects my phone, starts charging, and then stops in 2 min. Re-centering/ moving the phone has not helped, neither has case removal.
Mine would stop charging (iPhone 12). I have found that when I put it on the pad that if i push all the way right until it hits the right side it does not cut off.

Longhorngary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F150 302A soon to be 2021 F150 KR PB
I may have to try the all the way to the right move, but after a week I can report that my galaxy note 9 shows to be charging but just slowly drains on the charger. Sometimes my phone will become hot as well. I have a PB King Ranch

Rich55Marshall

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Platinum PowerBoost 4X4
Occupation
Retired custom picture framer & Apple Expert
I may have to try the all the way to the right move, but after a week I can report that my galaxy note 9 shows to be charging but just slowly drains on the charger. Sometimes my phone will become hot as well. I have a PB King Ranch
Not uncommon at all for phones to feel warm or even hot while wirelessly charging.

Longhorngary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not uncommon at all for phones to feel warm or even hot while wirelessly charging.
True...so the workers charger appears active but isn't effectively charging my phone. At best it is just slowing the rate of discharge on the phone. It certainly isn't adding to the battery capacity.

I'll test the all the way to the right method today and report back.

Sponsored

Jus Cruisin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GMC Sierra Denali Ultimate 4X4 - 6.2l
Occupation
Very retired
I layed my phone against the charger to make sure it works. Discovered it won't charge with my carbon fiber case on. Same thing on my old Ram. And as with the Ram, I doubt I will ever use it.

Longhorngary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I layed my phone against the charger to make sure it works. Discovered it won't charge with my carbon fiber case on. Same thing on my old Ram. And as with the Ram, I doubt I will ever use it.
I'll attempt sans case to confirm as well

Wookie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum Powerboost
Mine would stop charging (iPhone 12). I have found that when I put it on the pad that if i push all the way right until it hits the right side it does not cut off.
Good info - that tip solved my issue as well.
Sponsored