First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
What method do you use to clean the inside of your windshield for the first time?
Sponsored

Bbass5

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
Whenever I clean my windows I always use this glass cleaner!
Glass Cleaner | Sprayway Inc., Pioneers in Aerosols since 1947

Find it just about anywhere. Walmart, Target, Auto Stores, sometimes your local grocery store. Takes handprint smudges, animal prints, etc off without leaving it cloudy or smeary (if that makes sense). No leftover residue that would be noticeable with the defroster on.

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Whenever I clean my windows I always use this glass cleaner!
Glass Cleaner | Sprayway Inc., Pioneers in Aerosols since 1947

Find it just about anywhere. Walmart, Target, Auto Stores, sometimes your local grocery store. Takes handprint smudges, animal prints, etc off without leaving it cloudy or smeary (if that makes sense). No leftover residue that would be noticeable with the defroster on.
+1 on this product, I concur, this stuff is awesome. Its only $1.97 at wally world.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
+1 on Sprayway. A friend of mine who owned a framing gallery introduced it to me years ago, he bought the stuff by the case. Also it’s ammonia free so it’s safe to use on coated glass (not necessarily relevant to vehicles).

Bexiga

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Limited PB, 2019 Honda Accord Touring 2.0
Occupation
Operations Supervisor
I always use invisible glass cleaner by Stoner, awesome stuff. Streak free crystal clean widows. fyi

Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
I used the Invisible Glass previously and it was pretty good. Just picked up the Sprayway cleaner yesterday and it works great. Didn't get a chance to clean the inside windows, but it removed tons of bugs from my windshield with little effort.

flatag

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
For the clearest and cleanest windows use isopropyl alcohol and a micro fiber cloth. Don’t use alcohol on tint.

KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
Funny I used two left over Jersey Mike Subs napkins for the first time the other night. LOL For that cloudy film that shows up eventually. I read once it comes from evaporations off plastics and vinyl. I'll try and step up my game next time. Usually use Windex with vinegar (ammonia will cloud up bezels) but been wanting to try one of those aerosols. Had to clean windows at a vacation house we stayed at recently and they had aerosol cans and it was super easy and clear. Will definitely pick up some sprayway next time Im at the store. Thanks for tips !

Last edited:

Carphunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Stone Gray SCAB XLT 2.7 4x4
I need to do the inside surfaces of my windows. noticed yesterday with a strong setting sun behind me that i can see sticker marks and what i assume are the suction cup marks from when they installed the rear window and power sliding window.
Sponsored