• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Will Wave 2 Lightning ordering start January 20th? Is that the best guess at this point?

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
My dealer just responded to my email asking if they know about wave 2 allocations: LOL

" I have not heard if they have sent anyone invitations yet. Things are pretty much happening when they happen and we don't get definitive answers ahead of time - it just tends to happen one day...out of the blue. "

Dealership has 700+ reservations and they know absolutely nothing.
Check again today, I believe they were notified today
Sponsored

jefro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Corvette, Bolt EV,
On the 4 or so a saleman send me a request for my build pdf.

watchdoc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Leaf SV+, 2016 Ram Big Horn
Occupation
watchmaker
I ended up being 42/150 and I didn't reserve until Sept. My dealership knows very little and they are operating on a skeleton crew because of COVID and the fact that they have lil inventory to sell anyway. The order person did say they only expect 1/4 of reservations to turn into actual orders for whatever that is worth. That should push me into 2023 and I'm hoping they take X plan by that time.
Sponsored