• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Will the % rate of conversions during a given wave improve the chances for those further down the list?

MD56

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
How would people failing to convert their reservation as part of their assigned wave impact those further down the list?
  • My dealer confirmed that there are 96 people ahead on their reservations list
  • They got one allocation as part of wave 1
  • getting 15 allocations in wave 2
Hypothetically let's say that 15 number holds true through the remaining 4 waves. That would put total allocation for my dealer at 77 and I'd end up falling about 19 slots short of the MY22 roster (bummer).

However, have to assume that a certain % of those first 95 will not end up converting. Will that have any impact on my chances of making the MY22 cut, and at what point during this wave process would you suspect that would kick in?
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
No one knows, but logic says that your dealer's total allocation (highly unlikely that they're getting 77 MY'22 vehicles). My large dealer is getting 9 total.

Sure, any cancellation of a reservation, made before the waves end, should move you up.

I guess if you're in one of the ZEV states, it's possible your dealer is getting more, but 77 seems way high.

Last edited:
OP
OP

MD56

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
No one knows, but logic says that your dealer's total allocation (highly unlikely that they're getting 77 MY'22 vehicles). My large dealer is getting 9 total.

Sure, any cancellation of a reservation, made before the waves end, should move you up.
I suppose there's also a distinction between those who formally cancel their reservation vs those who just let the invite lapse.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
And invitees have until March 31 to convert their reservations.
Assuming there is anything left for MY22 by then.
Sponsored