Sponsored

Will a level create problems with sensors/active cruise control?

ChrisBeau

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Social worker
Hi all,

My dealership advised against a 2” level saying it would cause issues with other systems in my truck like adaptive cruise control. Is this true?
Sponsored

z-man

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
2.3 inch here from Stage 3 Motorsports and no issues. I took it to the dealership after the level was installed to have the alignment done and those systems looked at. They did the alignment and said everything else was A - OK.

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
PLEASE adjust your headlights down after leveling. For the sake of everyone that is oncoming traffic.

Sponsored

flatag

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
Just had a 2.5” level installed. Took it on the highway everything like adaptive cruse, sign recognition, lane keep all worked. Only thing you have to adjust is headlights and that’s an easy DIY. If your dealer is advising against a level I’d take my business elsewhere.

z-man

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
2.3 inch here from Stage 3 Motorsports and no issues. I took it to the dealership after the level was installed to have the alignment done and those systems looked at. They did the alignment and said everything else was A - OK.
In my case the headlights self-level. They do this weird movement thing on startup.
Sponsored