Sponsored

Will 17” XL standard steelie fit XLT currently running 20”

DGretka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 RKP
Found a good deal on some 17” xl standard steelie wheels. I’m currently running stock 20” chrome wheels on my xlt screw 4x4 trailer tow package. I know the max trailer tow package can’t fit 17” due to larger rotors and calipers, but I only have trailer tow package. Just stopped by my dealer to try to pick up a tire with my ford pass points and the girl at the counter had to ask someone in the back who said the 17 wouldn’t fit without hitting calipers. But she couldn’t give me any specifics why.

anyone possibly running xl standard wheels on their truck? I know it’s a long shot Or maybe if there’s any difference inhub, rotor, caliper from an xl standard to an xlt with trailer tow package.
Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 5.0
Occupation
Making lego parts for new vehicles
Found a good deal on some 17” xl standard steelie wheels. I’m currently running stock 20” chrome wheels on my xlt screw 4x4 trailer tow package. I know the max trailer tow package can’t fit 17” due to larger rotors and calipers, but I only have trailer tow package. Just stopped by my dealer to try to pick up a tire with my ford pass points and the girl at the counter had to ask someone in the back who said the 17 wouldn’t fit without hitting calipers. But she couldn’t give me any specifics why.

anyone possibly running xl standard wheels on their truck? I know it’s a long shot Or maybe if there’s any difference inhub, rotor, caliper from an xl standard to an xlt with trailer tow package.
It better, your spare is a steel 17.

Dsmenardvt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 501A SCrew 6'7" Antimatter PB
Occupation
Concrete
I purchased some take off Lariet Chrome rims off of RPMtakeoffs.com, they were $200 each delivered with Tpms installed. Might be another option for a decent price, cheaper. Than any alloys I could find, and better looking than steelies.
Sponsored