Sponsored

WHY DO MORE AND MORE AUTO DRIVERS TEND TO UPGRADE LED BULBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUXITO Jackson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auxito.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Senior Manager Of The Official AUXITO Brand Website
LED bulbs have become increasingly popular for use in cars due to the numerous benefits they offer over traditional incandescent bulbs. Some of the benefits of using LED bulbs in cars include:

💡Energy efficiency: LED bulbs use significantly less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs, which can help reduce the load on the car's battery and alternator. This can also translate into better fuel efficiency and lower emissions.

💡 Longevity: LED bulbs have a much longer lifespan than traditional incandescent bulbs, lasting up to 25 times longer. This can save car owners money on replacement bulbs over time.

💡Brightness: LED bulbs are brighter and provide more visibility on the road, which can enhance safety while driving.

💡Faster response time: LED bulbs illuminate almost instantly, which can provide a faster response time than traditional incandescent bulbs. This can be particularly important for brake lights and turn signals.

💡Durability: LED bulbs are more durable and resistant to shocks and vibrations than traditional incandescent bulbs, making them less likely to break or fail due to rough road conditions.

Overall, switching to LED bulbs in cars can provide a more energy-efficient, cost-effective, and safe lighting solution for drivers.

Halogen
Ford F-150 WHY DO MORE AND MORE AUTO DRIVERS TEND TO UPGRADE LED BULBS? 1678184402414

AUXITO LED
Ford F-150 WHY DO MORE AND MORE AUTO DRIVERS TEND TO UPGRADE LED BULBS? 1678184628395

If you have any unique ideas about LED bulbs you can leave your comments thanks.
Sponsored

My 2ND Ford

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 Platinum, 2014 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Retired
LED bulbs have become increasingly popular for use in cars due to the numerous benefits they offer over traditional incandescent bulbs. Some of the benefits of using LED bulbs in cars include:

💡Energy efficiency: LED bulbs use significantly less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs, which can help reduce the load on the car's battery and alternator. This can also translate into better fuel efficiency and lower emissions.

💡 Longevity: LED bulbs have a much longer lifespan than traditional incandescent bulbs, lasting up to 25 times longer. This can save car owners money on replacement bulbs over time.

💡Brightness: LED bulbs are brighter and provide more visibility on the road, which can enhance safety while driving.

💡Faster response time: LED bulbs illuminate almost instantly, which can provide a faster response time than traditional incandescent bulbs. This can be particularly important for brake lights and turn signals.

💡Durability: LED bulbs are more durable and resistant to shocks and vibrations than traditional incandescent bulbs, making them less likely to break or fail due to rough road conditions.

Overall, switching to LED bulbs in cars can provide a more energy-efficient, cost-effective, and safe lighting solution for drivers.

Halogen
1678184402414.png

AUXITO LED
1678184628395.png

If you have any unique ideas about LED bulbs you can leave your comments thanks.
As we get older, LED headlights allow people to see better at night , especially while driving in the rain . Taillight brightness in bad weather is also a plus.

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
.....LED headlights allow people to see better at night
while dangerously blinding drivers in the opposite direction.

And before everyone jumps:
1. I am only referring to 'retrofits' that are not done right while drivers don't give a blank. Sadly there are many out there. Lights shine up, down and sideways. Not sure why in the United States nobody thinks that headlight must be tested for allignment, as it is in Europe and Israel for example (don't know about Canada).
2. I'll admit - I commited this sin myself in our Honda Accord. "If you can't fight them, join them". It became impossible to drive at night with the crazy bulbs and lights that peple put on their vehicles, not to mention fog lights when not needed and idiots who don't know - or don't care - their high beams are on.

My 2ND Ford

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 Platinum, 2014 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Retired

1. I am only referring to 'retrofits' that are not done right while drivers don't give a blank. Sadly there are many out there. Lights shine up, down and sideways. Not sure why in the United States nobody thinks that headlight must be tested for allignment, as it is in Europe and Israel for example (don't know about Canada).
2. I'll admit - I commited this sin myself in our Honda Accord. "If you can't fight them, join them". It became impossible to drive at night with the crazy bulbs and lights that peple put on their vehicles, not to mention fog lights when not needed and idiots who don't know - or don't care - their high beams are on.
Yes, people that install light bars on their front bumper and then drive around with them on all the time. Headlight alignment check used to be part of yearly vehicle inspection in Ny, but was dropped long ago with the adoption of lights behind an additional cover.

Sponsored

RickBullotta

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
LED bulbs can also confuse some bulb outage circuitry and trailer connection circuitry due to their low current draw...

OP
OP
AUXITO Jackson

AUXITO Jackson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auxito.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation

Yes, your point sounds reasonable.
'It's true that some LED bulbs are too bright to cause blindness, but the advantage of AUXITOLED bulbs is that we have greatly improved the disadvantages of blindness.

They were fitted with 1:1 beam pattern technology and ultra-thin 0.039in the baseboard, AUXITO LED bulbs concentrate beams that shine further down the road and will not blind oncoming vehicles with a clear cutoff line.

Ford F-150 WHY DO MORE AND MORE AUTO DRIVERS TEND TO UPGRADE LED BULBS? IVE_LED_BULBS_3e99e7d5-cdc1-4224-9862-8cba37b52c61

Proper Bulb installation effectively reduces car light scattering problems.

In addition to using the latest technology to improve the performance of LED bulbs, it's also essential to ensure that they are installed correctly. Proper bulb installation can effectively reduce car light scattering problems and ensure that the light beam is focused in the right direction. By adjusting the bulb's position and ensuring that it is parallel to the arc in the reflector lens, drivers can avoid scattering and achieve a clear cutoff line. Combining the latest LED technology with correct installation techniques can help drivers achieve optimal visibility and reduce the risk of accidents on the road.
If the improper position bulb, then the light scattering does not focus which is not in the middle of the housing position, you will need to readjust the bulb position so that it is a 3-9 o'clock position which must be parallel to the arc in the reflector lens.
Ford F-150 WHY DO MORE AND MORE AUTO DRIVERS TEND TO UPGRADE LED BULBS? E_LED_BULBS-4_febf15e4-fb96-4c43-8c19-ef644ea058ef

If the light beam is scattered - remove the bulb;
1) Loosen the set screw at the base of the bulb;
2) Adjust the base and bulb to the proper setting;
3) Tighten the set screw after adjusting;
4) Install the bulb in the headlight, and confirm the position of the bulb is parallel correct.
5) Check the light beam.

HeadBanger

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 5.0
There are a ton of stock vehicles which are blinding at night. I get high beamed all the time in my wife's Toyota Highlander and I've done nothing to it. Even had the dealer look into re-aiming the lights to ensure that there wasn't a problem.

I'd bet that even a 'leveled' truck would impact the oncoming traffic since the front is lifted - if the lights weren't re-aimed.

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
There are a ton of stock vehicles which are blinding at night. I get high beamed all the time in my wife's Toyota Highlander and I've done nothing to it. Even had the dealer look into re-aiming the lights to ensure that there wasn't a problem.

I'd bet that even a 'leveled' truck would impact the oncoming traffic since the front is lifted - if the lights weren't re-aimed.

I am 100% sure that lights on leveled truck are not aligned correctly and willing to bet that the majority of owners who level their trucks are unaware of that (or don't care 😉).

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 AMB Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Meat servo
LOOK GUYS, I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! AND IF YOU USE THE CAPS LOCK KEY YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO HOLD SHIFT. TECHNOLOGY SURE IS GREAT.

Sponsored

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales

haha mine too, wifes 2022 Highlander has awesome headlights, I get flashed at me, until I hit em with a quick "here's the real brights"

jeffrt

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, 5.0L

No rules in Canada (or Ontario at least) that I know of. I wish there were. I live in a rural area, and get blinded constantly by people with LED swaps or misaligned headlights. Definitely passed a few new leveled F-150's that are blinding. Very frustrating and annoying.

Reactions: sbi
OP
OP
AUXITO Jackson

AUXITO Jackson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auxito.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
AUXITO pushes the LED lights which in addition to preventing blindness design and makes auto users choose satisfactory LED bulbs at the same time to ensure that the bulb is energy-efficient, last longer, and emits less heat than traditional bulbs.
Maybe you have not used LED before, AUXITO hope can get a chance to let you know more about LED bulbs, if you are interested in LED bulbs to do a review, we are happy to send you free products for testing, maybe you can have a different thought about LED bulbs👍👍

unafFORDableXLT

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Even your own pictures prove the points of others….look how much higher the LED’s are shining light, and DIRECTLY INTO THE HOUSE BEHIND THE DRIVEWAY.
Your LED’s are shining DIRECTLY INTO THE EYES OF ONCOMING TRAFFIC.

OP
OP
AUXITO Jackson

AUXITO Jackson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auxito.com
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Even your own pictures prove the points of others….look how much higher the LED’s are shining light, and DIRECTLY INTO THE HOUSE BEHIND THE DRIVEWAY.
Your LED’s are shining DIRECTLY INTO THE EYES OF ONCOMING TRAFFIC.
Hi, that's just are higher lumen bulbs, we actually have a lot of LED products that are about the same brightness and color temperature as halogen, if you go to our website you'll see that we have lot of options of bulbs lumen , this will help you to choose the right brightness of LED bulbs. 👍
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.